• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reference of mayor/oc:
wAhT2.png
Do you want an icon version of the drawing?: yesss
Other details (e.g. pose, things to take note of, background colour etc):
-can he be holding an artist paintbrush dipped in rainbow-colored paint, please?
-his scarf is black with light blue and gold sparkles, not brown (i need to edit qr soon..)
-his eyes are silver, not blue
-any happy expression is fine, but maybe one of confidence would be cool ovo
-background color a stormy grey-blue maybe, please?
Can I upload the full image onto this thread for pick up?: sure :3
Price: 150

-

Last edited:
Added your order into the waitlist! :)

Thank you everyone! Please be patient as I may be kinda busy this month~
As mentioned before, I will check back with the people on the waitlist through vm when I'm opening shop again to confirm that i can start working on your orders. :D

thank you for accepting~ ♡

READY FOR PICKUP

YL892Pd.png

Enjoy! The version without the watermark and clipping masks will be sent to you through pm after you send the tbt. :)
(Also, I know you asked for mustard yellow for the background, I hope the colour I used was okay. I had to tweak the colour a bit to make everything match each other :eek:)

OHHHHH I love it!! she looks so cute, thank you so much :D
the background color is perfect, you were right to use it, it fits really well ^^

READY FOR PICKUP

ocj2Akf.png
Hope you enjoy~ The version without the watermark and clipping masks will be sent to you through pm after you send the tbt. :)

tbt sent!!
it's lovely~ i'm so happy, thank you! :3

Reference of mayor/oc: [x]
Do you want an icon version of the drawing?:is it possible to have both?
Other details (e.g. pose, things to take note of, background colour etc): could you add gold rimmed circle glasses? example and can she be smiling and winking with her doing the peace sign with her hands and a white background! thanks xoxo
Can I upload the full image onto this thread for pick up?:yes!
Price: 150tbt

Last edited:
Hello! The shop is actually closed right now, but I'll add you to the waitlist! :) After I finish up the commissions for cas-cas and hana-mii, I will try and get to you. :)

This will be the last comm I'll accept for now, so please do not place any more orders until I open the shop again! Thank you everyone~

Okay, sorry I didn't realise it was shut! Thank-you" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back