-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reference of mayor/oc:
wAhT2.png
Do you want an icon version of the drawing?: yesss
Other details (e.g. pose, things to take note of, background colour etc):
-can he be holding an artist paintbrush dipped in rainbow-colored paint, please?
-his scarf is black with light blue and gold sparkles, not brown (i need to edit qr soon..)
-his eyes are silver, not blue
-any happy expression is fine, but maybe one of confidence would be cool ovo
-background color a stormy grey-blue maybe, please?
Can I upload the full image onto this thread for pick up?: sure :3
Price: 150

-

Last edited:
Added your order into the waitlist! :)

Thank you everyone! Please be patient as I may be kinda busy this month~
As mentioned before, I will check back with the people on the waitlist through vm when I'm opening shop again to confirm that i can start working on your orders. :D

thank you for accepting~ ♡

READY FOR PICKUP

YL892Pd.png

Enjoy! The version without the watermark and clipping masks will be sent to you through pm after you send the tbt. :)
(Also, I know you asked for mustard yellow for the background, I hope the colour I used was okay. I had to tweak the colour a bit to make everything match each other :eek:)

OHHHHH I love it!! she looks so cute, thank you so much :D
the background color is perfect, you were right to use it, it fits really well ^^

READY FOR PICKUP

ocj2Akf.png
Hope you enjoy~ The version without the watermark and clipping masks will be sent to you through pm after you send the tbt. :)

tbt sent!!
it's lovely~ i'm so happy, thank you! :3

Reference of mayor/oc: [x]
Do you want an icon version of the drawing?:is it possible to have both?
Other details (e.g. pose, things to take note of, background colour etc): could you add gold rimmed circle glasses? example and can she be smiling and winking with her doing the peace sign with her hands and a white background! thanks xoxo
Can I upload the full image onto this thread for pick up?:yes!
Price: 150tbt

Last edited:
Hello! The shop is actually closed right now, but I'll add you to the waitlist! :) After I finish up the commissions for cas-cas and hana-mii, I will try and get to you. :)

This will be the last comm I'll accept for now, so please do not place any more orders until I open the shop again! Thank you everyone~

Okay, sorry I didn't realise it was shut! Thank-you" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back