• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop [FREE] Chibi Pixels ~

nickname-Raya
Mayor-Raya
Detailed Description- pink hair in ponytail with bangs, gracie maid dress, black eyes [BAB], doesnt matter what shoes or socks :] whatever u think looks cute. srry for not having a picture

Here is the last one ~ Hope you like her ♡

fjn4eo.jpg

aaa thank you, she's adorable! <3

sorry I'm just seeing this! Yes, I think you could ^^ you got tons of requests and practice already, but you could get more that way and get some tbt in the process ;)

Thank you very much! I'll definitely giving it a try! ~

aaa thank you, she's adorable! <3

Very happy you like her! ~

Aw SO CUTE! :D I love them! Tysm! You did the hair pretty well, I like it! Thanks they're amazing! :D

Thank you! It's nice when someone appreciate thee effort ^^ You are very welcome! ♡

I am no longer taking new orders since now, cause i'm going to open a new thread as my proper shop ^^ Thanks to everyone who gave my the possibility to try myself and gave me a chance ♡ See you in my shop ~

nickname-Raya
Mayor-Raya
Detailed Description- pink hair in ponytail with bangs, gracie maid dress, black eyes [BAB], doesnt matter what shoes or socks :] whatever u think looks cute. srry for not having a picture

Here you are, sorry for the delay! Hope you like her <3

21ls684.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

No longer accepting orders on this thread! See you all in my shop ^^

Back