• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop [FREE] Chibi Pixels ~

Nickname: Issi ? XD
Mayor: Angel
Pic of your mayor or detailed description:
IMG_0859.JPG
Any detail or extra: Add two small fangs from the top of her mouth. Please make her eyes pinkish red, very vibrant. She also has a skull on her hat, above the ribbion part. Here is an example of what it looks like :3
IMG_0887.JPG

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Nickname: Kawano
Mayor: Kawacy and Alina ( If I can order two! )
Pic of your mayor or detailed description: Can I order two? Here are my mayors!
http://imgur.com/a/PPzFL
https://m.imgur.com/a/eJLdv
Any detail or extra: Mayor Kawacy should smile, and alina should wink with a smile!

If I can't order 2, then you can just do Kawacy ♡ Thank you!

These are for you ~ Hope you like them both ^^

kawacy
2dweulw.png

alina
f528nn.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nickname: cas cas
Mayor:Cassie
Pic of your mayor or detailed description:http://i.imgur.com/9XTUcoz.jpg
Any detail or extra: can her eyes be open? She is always smiling

Here you are ~

2nv9c5.png

kawacy
2dweulw.png

alina
f528nn.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here you are ~

2nv9c5.png

AWWWW They are so cute!!! ♡ Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

kawacy
2dweulw.png

alina
f528nn.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here you are ~

2nv9c5.png

AWWWW They are so cute!!! ♡ Thank you!

Also, I was wondering that when it's my turn, I can also get a second one made to go with that one? :3

I think you should credit sueweetie ;-;, we use her bases too:
d6WM0qW.gif

" -Credit must be stated. Please, all i'm asking is for you to put my name there or link back !!
Its not that hard. Your receiving this for free ;; a ;;"

I think you should credit sueweetie ;-;, we use her bases too:
d6WM0qW.gif

" -Credit must be stated. Please, all i'm asking is for you to put my name there or link back !!
Its not that hard. Your receiving this for free ;; a ;;"

Oh thank you so much! I didn't remember from who i dowloaded them so i could just write that obviously they were not mine but from someone on deviantart! So thanks! ^^

Nickname: A r i a n e
Mayor: Ariane
Pic of your mayor or detailed description: (x)
Any detail or extra: I would ike her ponytail and hibiscus visible ^^ for the pose, surprise me!

thank you ♥

I know it's not like your amazing arts, but i tried my best for you, hope you like her ~

mlmsxx.png

I know it's not like your amazing arts, but i tried my best for you, hope you like her ~

mlmsxx.png

what are you talking about, she's adorable!! *__________* I love the way the ponytail looks, and the pose you chose - I love it :D Thank you very much ♥
I'll come back for my second mayor when you have some more slots ^^

(and I really appreciate your kind words ;_; ♥)

Nickname: Issi
Mayor: Issi
Pic of your mayor or detailed description:
Any detail or extra: Give her pointy ears please (think elf ears). Thanks again!

So, i had some issues with both their hairstyles lol but hope you like them ^^

ie3uww.png
flhrtw.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

what are you talking about, she's adorable!! *__________* I love the way the ponytail looks, and the pose you chose - I love it :D Thank you very much ♥
I'll come back for my second mayor when you have some more slots ^^

(and I really appreciate your kind words ;_; ♥)

Very happy you liked her ♡ Actually i wanted to ask you, if I can ^^' Do you think I'm ready to open up a real shop for this? I mean, ism not good like most of the artists here but i could do cheap prices ?u?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I go on your waitlist ? :)
here is my mayor -> x

here you are dear ~

fntdz.png

Very happy you liked her ♡ Actually i wanted to ask you, if I can ^^' Do you think I'm ready to open up a real shop for this? I mean, ism not good like most of the artists here but i could do cheap prices ?u?

sorry I'm just seeing this! Yes, I think you could ^^ you got tons of requests and practice already, but you could get more that way and get some tbt in the process ;)

Back