• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop [FREE] Chibi Pixels ~

Nickname:1-up girl
Mayor:mitry
Pic of your mayor or detailed description:he wears a purple pumpkin on his head and a grey suit on with black pants
View attachment 203841

Any detail or extra: pixel lucky the dog by him if you can thx :)

Sorry for delay! I tried my best but couldn't do Lucky next to your mayor, hope you'll appreciate my effort ^^'
2rn7qqb.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm now going to do all the ones on the waitlist ^^

i'd love to be put on the waitlist!

Nickname: claire
Mayor: claire
Pic of your mayor or detailed description: x x
Any detail or extra: could you lengthen her ponytail to be long and wavy? thank youuu! :)

This is yours ~ Ehm i tried to show the long and wavy ponytail even though it would be hidden behind her ^^'

30dh315.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nickname: ThatOneMarshalFangirl

Mayor: Emmaka

Pic of your mayor or detailed description: http://i.imgur.com/7APPsi8.png (her eyes are bright blue)

Any detail or extra: Maybe little hearts around her?

Here you are ♡ Hope you like her.

25smqvk.png

Sorry for delay! I tried my best but couldn't do Lucky next to your mayor, hope you'll appreciate my effort ^^'
2rn7qqb.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm now going to do all the ones on the waitlist ^^
aww he's just the cutest little thing

Nickname: Chai

Mayor: Chai

Pic of your mayor or detailed description: (x)

Any detail or extra: Nope! ^-^

This is yours ~ Ehm i tried to show the long and wavy ponytail even though it would be hidden behind her ^^'

30dh315.png

omg she's adorable thank you so much! and you did an absolutely lovely job with the ponytail- it's so cute hehe!

Nickname: A r i a n e
Mayor: Ariane
Pic of your mayor or detailed description: (x)
Any detail or extra: I would ike her ponytail and hibiscus visible ^^ for the pose, surprise me!

thank you ♥

Back