• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What do you think?

Fuzzle.Sophie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I don't know what to do with my second copy, I've tried maaany times to do a themed town, but I just don't have the patience to make it like I want to.
My first and main copy is just my character with the villagers and PWPs I like, so I thought I could use the second copy to just make a town where I don't "do anything". I don't TT, I don't plot anything, I just play the game as it "should" be played (of course I'm not saying other ways to play are wrong)
What do you think about it? :)

I think a natural town sounds really cool! You could also play it along the lines of
"When a villager suggests a pwp I have to make it"
to not only have pwp you like, because there are a few that you could make work, also maybe try and plant flowers around the houses you might not normally use? I think it'd be super fun to play as another type of style!

I think a natural town would be nice and probably very relaxing. If you wanted something to do there, you could maybe use that town to grow hybrids?

I think a natural town sounds really cool! You could also play it along the lines of
"When a villager suggests a pwp I have to make it"
to not only have pwp you like, because there are a few that you could make work, also maybe try and plant flowers around the houses you might not normally use? I think it'd be super fun to play as another type of style!

It sounds fun! Thank you for the advice :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think a natural town would be nice and probably very relaxing. If you wanted something to do there, you could maybe use that town to grow hybrids?

I prefer to use the beach to have major control of the hybrids, but thanks for the tip :3

I love the idea. It would also be super cool if you went all natural...like nothing outside the game itself..no qr paths , or qr clothes, just natural ingame paths, games outfits etc.

Last edited:
Make it super normal, no hybrids or different coloured flowers, no pathways. Maybe, I dunno (:)

Last edited:
Back