What do you think?

Fuzzle.Sophie

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I don't know what to do with my second copy, I've tried maaany times to do a themed town, but I just don't have the patience to make it like I want to.
My first and main copy is just my character with the villagers and PWPs I like, so I thought I could use the second copy to just make a town where I don't "do anything". I don't TT, I don't plot anything, I just play the game as it "should" be played (of course I'm not saying other ways to play are wrong)
What do you think about it? :)

I think a natural town sounds really cool! You could also play it along the lines of
"When a villager suggests a pwp I have to make it"
to not only have pwp you like, because there are a few that you could make work, also maybe try and plant flowers around the houses you might not normally use? I think it'd be super fun to play as another type of style!

I think a natural town would be nice and probably very relaxing. If you wanted something to do there, you could maybe use that town to grow hybrids?

I think a natural town sounds really cool! You could also play it along the lines of
"When a villager suggests a pwp I have to make it"
to not only have pwp you like, because there are a few that you could make work, also maybe try and plant flowers around the houses you might not normally use? I think it'd be super fun to play as another type of style!

It sounds fun! Thank you for the advice :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think a natural town would be nice and probably very relaxing. If you wanted something to do there, you could maybe use that town to grow hybrids?

I prefer to use the beach to have major control of the hybrids, but thanks for the tip :3

I love the idea. It would also be super cool if you went all natural...like nothing outside the game itself..no qr paths , or qr clothes, just natural ingame paths, games outfits etc.

Last edited:
Make it super normal, no hybrids or different coloured flowers, no pathways. Maybe, I dunno (:)

Last edited:
Back