• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Azalea Starts and Hydrids!!

pinkbunny

Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (126) +
Looking for Pink and White Azalea starts, as many as I can get!
Will pay in either TBT or IGB, I can also trade hydrangea's as I have a few in my closet.
Just name your price!

Hybrids I'm looking for:
- Pink Tulips
- Purple Tulips
- Pink Roses
- Purple Roses
- White Carnations
- Pink Carnations

Will pay a lot for carnations as they are priority!
Thanks c:​

I can get you some white and pink carnations. I have a max of 3 each, so how does that sound? :) thanks

I have some white azalea starts, I'll check how many. :)

I have 8 white azalea starts. ^^ Also would 2 TBT per start be okay?

Last edited:
Alright, ready. :) Would you like it to be delivery or pickup?

Looking for Pink and White Azalea starts, as many as I can get!
Will pay in either TBT or IGB, I can also trade hydrangea's as I have a few in my closet.
Just name your price!

Hybrids I'm looking for:
- Pink Tulips
- Purple Tulips
- Pink Roses
- Purple Roses
- White Carnations
- Pink Carnations

Will pay a lot for carnations as they are priority!
Thanks c:​

I have a ton of landscaping stuff in my cycle town - how many of each were you thinking?

I have a ton of landscaping stuff in my cycle town - how many of each were you thinking?

I do believe I've vistited you before on reddit!
I'm not entirely sure but i'm looking around 10-20 of each flower and quite a few starts. :)

I do believe I've vistited you before on reddit!
I'm not entirely sure but i'm looking around 10-20 of each flower and quite a few starts. :)

Oh hey, I remember ya! You can come over and grab anything you'd like, free of charge :) Just let me know when I should open!

Oh hey, I remember ya! You can come over and grab anything you'd like, free of charge :) Just let me know when I should open!

Thank you so much! Very kind, Is it okay if I clean out my lockers first? Should only be a couple minutes c:

Back