• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I can't be the only one here obsessed with stuffed animals

I'm 22 and I still collect plushies. I have things like Pokemon, Neopets, Beanie Babies, Kirby, etc. I used to name some of my random animal ones, Neopets, and Pokemon when I was younger, but I've stopped doing that now. (Though I still remember some of the names I gave them) I also used to sleep with a lot of them when I was younger, but my room is such a mess that I could actually lose them if they fall off when I'm asleep. Because of that, I only sleep with two Kirby plushies now.

I just got a Pusheen mermaid plush for my birthday and I love it, snuggled with her last night. ^u^

I love stuffed animals as well. I'm in my mid twenties and still have a ton haha. Oh well.

Yay you're not alone! I have a giant bear from Costco. Its about 4 feet tall.
I have over 40 plushies, medium and small. Some tsum tsums, hello kitty, gloomy bear, pusheen, my little pony, ty beanie babies, rilakkuma,miffy, a giant elmo, etc etc. I try to get one of each of my favorite characters.

I love stuffed animals. Like, l o v e them. I'm a webkinz pet/tsum tsum hoarder and I just love them allllll.

I used to collect them too, but since I kept moving, I just decided to donate all of them.

I own pokemon ones and nicknamed them all.. too bad they're so hard fluffy stuff now
I wish i own animal crossing ones :(

I love them, but my parents don't let me spend money on them anymore because I have too much lol

I won't lie, I still have a few and I'm 23 >.> I've had two of them since I was a baby, so I'll never give those up. And I really like my pillowpet.

I'm obsessed so it's fine.

But I like English (as in England, not the language) Mustard with Rich Tea biscuits, so...

Has anyone tried Colman's Mustard? You haven't tried real mustard if you haven't. It's from Norwich.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm obsessed with the mustard too.

I have an entire top shelf of stuffed animals from when I was 6-7 and now I'm almost 20 lol. There's at least 30-40 stuffed animals up there and I can't bring myself to throw them away, so sometimes I'll give them away as gifts. As a kid my family used to go to Vegas 2-3 times a year and we'd come back with bags full of them, so it built up over the years lol

Last edited:
I loveee stuffed animals and other plushes and I'm turning 26 in October. My boyfriend rarely lets me buy them now though. hahaha I reeeally want a set of Steven Universe plushes :(

I love them lol. I'm 23 years old and I still think they are cute as. I love the pusheens and alpacasso plush

Currently, I'm having a tea party with Mr. Stuffles and Ms. Longears.

Last edited:
i have a cosmog plush that i keep in my bag. hes my lil travel buddy.

I have a life-sized Togepi plush that I carry around at events that I go to! I also have a bunch of other stuffed buddies that chill on my shelf!

I can't sleep without my teddy bear Brambles, I've had since I was 10. He goes everywhere with me on holiday.

He has helped me through some very rough times, through being bullied at school, depression, self harm and even trying to end my life.

Don't know what I'd do without him.

Last edited:
Back