I can't be the only one here obsessed with stuffed animals

My bed is covered in stuffed animals lol I have 6 giant rabbits lining the side of it against the wall, and a giant alligator behind my pillow. Along with the various small animals in the corner against the wall and a few pokemon plushies.
I still sleep with a stuffed dog that I've had since I was a baby. His name is Pika (named after pikachu, I've always been a huge pokemon fan)

My mom loved them. She had tons of them all over her entire house. She even had a bunch of containers full of them. She loved them all. If I were to guess, I would say she had well over 400 stuffed animals. She was 72. I guess you're never too old to have stuffed animals or toys. Shopping for her was always so much fun.

yknow i have this weird thing going on with me that whenever i see a cute plush toy i be like "I HAVE TO GET THAT!''. and when i bought it i just throw it aside and never touch the toy again. its a cycle lol

i have 4 shelves of plushies and i gave a big bin bag away because I JUST HAD TOO MANY but i love them all....

Omggg stuffed animals are my life lol

Especially like tigers and raccoons and red pandas, I cri

I love stuffed animals I have so many. And I every time I see a cute one I want to buy it ;-; I have a problem

If you think that's bad, wait til you hear MY desire to own plushies of the original 151. Excluding Missingno, even though they make plush missingnos for some odd reason.

Just got some shelves for above my closet so I don't have to have any of my stuffies hidden in the closet. I got a couple of Pusheen's and a really cute Jinbesan and I can't stand to not have them out, but my boyfriend hates having them on my bed so that's my solution!

I used to sleep with exactly 47 plushed sheeps.. but since I have my boyfriend there is no more space
for them :'(
I have a plushed guinea pig for every single of my passed piggies, so I can always cuddle them,
even tho they are not really here anymore.. :)
I think my boyfriend accepted to get me two real cats, so I would stop wanting every
single cute plush I see.. xD I turn 21 in 4 days.. q.q

I actually just bought a giant plush pumpkin because I am WEAK. it's really pretty and giant and has no purpose at all but to be a giant pumpkin in my house. i love him.

If you think that's bad, wait til you hear MY desire to own plushies of the original 151. Excluding Missingno, even though they make plush missingnos for some odd reason.

Dude ya gotta get plushie Missingno.

Missingno is life.

Tbh I want a Kracko pillow.

I love stuffed animals! When I was little I never liked them much but now I walk through the stuffed animal aisle and I want everything. I was just thinking about where my dog disappeared to...

I have a big pile of stuff animals in the corner of my room. The other day I remembered my stuffed snake from when I was little, he was hanging on my coat hanger in my room. I haven't took him off it in years and I felt bad for him so I put him with the rest of the animals. He's longer than me.

I like stuffed animals but I don't have the money to collect atm plus I'm a guy so it would be a bit weird for others to see me have stuffed animals xD though I still would probably collect stuffed animals when I grow older and have my own job, I think I would mostly buy Animal Crossing ones cuz I am honestly obsessed with this game ahahahahaha...

Nope. As a 18 year old man I still have tons of stuffed animal (my favorite being a sheep named Charles).

Nope man, I'm 25 and I still have my Umbreon plushie, and now recently I finally got my smol Waddle Dee and Susie plushies too!

Back