I can't be the only one here obsessed with stuffed animals

i'm... like... the same...
i can't help myself from buying them but after i've bought them they just sit on my desk or on a shelf or something and i'm like "why did i do that why"

i love them! but!

idontknow

you feel?

I am well into adulthood, but I still have several stuffies. The Raggedy Ann doll I got as a baby sits on the rocker in my room, I have a couple of Build-a-Bear animals, a few Beanie Babies (the ones that match mine and my bf's birthdays are on the dresser), and I just picked up a blue kittencorn and red panda mini (strawberry milkshake) from Tee Turtle. They're adorable and make me smile. Oh, I've also got a Gund Classic Tigger coming.

I love stuffed animals and I'm 31! I have a fake Alpacasso that I sleep with every night. I have to tell myself to not buy any though ;_;

Dude, I loved my plushies. When I was a kid I had tons of Beanie Babies and other teddys, I remember making up different stories with all of them.
They are now all in my attic, although I still have one on my shelf called Gingy that I had forever.

Like no one else knows this about me, but I'm like totally adore plushies, especially the huge ones. Whenever I see a huge stuff animal in Costco or anywhere, I 'joke' that someone should get it for me, but I'm like lowkey wishing someone actually would. (No one ever does because they never take me seriously lmao) I'm in high school so I don't really have them out and about in my room, but I still don't let anyone throw away/sell my bunny that my mom gave me when I was born.

I mean, I would never buy one for myself in public, but I just want a SO so they can get some for me lmao

I would spend hundreds on Alpacasso if I don't continuously control myself every time I see one. why must they be so damned overpriced ;___;

I love stuffed animals until it's sleep time, I have to take out any stuffed animal from my room because I'm terrified to sleep when there's one staring at me.

Nah, it not weird at all. I'm 24 and have a collection of stuffed frogs, even ones that are suppose to be for babies, named them all too. My favorite on is a tiny one name Squishy and I had since I was 13.

I like them. I try not to buy them though cuz all the good ones are freakishly expensive.. I still have ones from when I was a little kid, I put em away but I didn't have the heart to just get rid of them. orz
One of my favorites is a meowchi from tasty peach studios, it's a constant fight with myself to not buy more of those haha especially since they always make "limited special edition" ones to tempt the doofus collector in me.

Nothing wrong with liking something. I'm currently obsessed with stuffed animals as well (even a lot of my schoolmates bring stuffed toys to school as pillows).

I just ordered a few plushies online a few days ago. I'm also thinking if I should buy some Pusheen plushies but I think I have too many stuffed toys already. x.x

I have a bunch of stuffed animals and Pokemon plush. I have a Stitches plush that I carry around in my room and I'm in my late 20s. You're never too old for stuffed animals. They're super adorable! I don't sleep with any of them, though. I'd panic at the thought of accidentally drooling on them or them falling over, lol. Many are part of my collection so I wouldn't want to damage their tags. :)

I'd love to get the giant Pokemon Substitute plush someday!

8fFY3od.png

omg i love stuffed animals!! i wish my bed were bigger just so i could fit more on it, because i dont like knowing if there's some not with me on my bed .
zXQK2kPeS6SmhfCvZu6RMA.png
you cant even see tem all in that pic because theyre cut off or are under other ones . xD but i have a pink alpaca, pink pusheen, little fauna, little winter hello kitty, little teddiursa, giant elephant and giant bunny . i always sleep hugging the gray cat though! (the plush one, lol not my real cat, cuz shes not very cuddly)

Last edited:
You do not understand how many stuffed animals I own as a teenage boy.

I used to own a ton of plushies as a kid. Most of them fell victim to garage sales. Today, I'm collecting Nintendo and sports mascots plushies.

We need to start a thread where everyone posts pics of their stuffed animals

heheheh
when i was younger, i collected a bunch of Webkinz, but i also had a TON of stuffed animals... especially because my mom used to work at a Toys R Us so she'd bring home lots of toys and such. i still have the majority of my stuffed animals, but i only keep the super special ones in my room. i'm not ashamed at all and i'm graduating soon xD they're just so nice and comforting :)

Oh my god, I used to have 20+ Build-A-Bears and tons of Webkinz. Also tons of Beanie Babies. I loved plushes of animals and of my favorite Pok?mon/other video game characters. My closet was over flowing. My mom made me donate a good amount of the plushes that I had, but there's still a box in the attic at home with at least some left of my stuff.

Sadly, I'm in college and move apartments/dorms very often and I have no extra room for toys/plushes so I never buy any these days. The only plush I have is my zebra pillowpet I got in high school. If I see cute plushes while I'm out I get kinda sad cause I still like them, I just don't have the space for them :/ makes me feel kinda old

I have such a weakness for stuffed animals!! I have a lot of beanie babies and then some video game and anime plushies. I have so many that I'm struggling to find spots to put them in my room. I'm thinking I'll just put them all on my bed haha.

17 going into 18 in January and I still love teddy bears, honestly I think I will always love stuffed animals, so my future boyfriends is gonna have an easy way to win me over every valentines day haha. I give them names too! Like the giant giraffe my mom got me, his name is Henry, and my Penguin's name is Pango like from animal crossing, I just thought it would be a cuter name for a Penguin than an anteater. I wish I had more though!!

Back