Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Orange (Fruit)
I'm 19 wow :(

It's my Strange Addiction help lmao

Anyway I love them because they're like little friends I guess

I can't really explain it well but they make me feel so cozy aaa

Each of mine has a name and a personality and sometimes a favorite food, and they're all special and unique

I'm a lonely weirdo so maybe that factors into it lol

Anyway I love my blue bunny named Muffin and my white cat Snowbell and my Webkinz Peanut Pup named Sprinkle

Don't feel bad. I'm 27 and I'm obsessed with my stuffed dolphin from the Chicago aquarium. I travel with that thing! But it reminds me of home. I call him Dolphy at times.

I'm weird lol

I need a stuffed animal taco or coffee cup

My girlfriend has a few... I don't think she has any names for them though.

And up to about age 24, I had a teddy bear that I was given on my first or second Christmas. Even in my teens, he'd sit on my bed after it was made, and was always next to or in my bed. Being a child when I got him, I obviously wasn't imaginative with names, so he was just Bear Bear.

Thinking about it now, I kind of miss him...

Every time I find myself in an aisle of alpacasso plushies; I am fighting hard not to purchase the extra large ones. It's harder when I'm with a friend who equally loves plushies too.

While not a taco cat, or a coffee cup, Purrista Pawfee comes close

catpuccino-small_original.jpg

I still have my old Pokemon plushes, and I remember I cried when Pikachu's tail ripped off :v

When I'm in the plush toy aisle (or any section that contains soft fabrics), I just have the urge to pet everything to see how soft they are.

I still sleep with as many of my plushes as possible every night. I own about 20+ (counting tiny 6' ones), so I just keep three of them near me and the rest set up nicely. It's so hard to not buy more though!

I collect a ton of them (i have about 20 food themed stuffies alone lmao), but I wouldnt exactly call it an obsession yet haha. They're just so fun to hug and talk to and be with :)

Don't feel bad. I'm 27 and I'm obsessed with my stuffed dolphin from the Chicago aquarium. I travel with that thing! But it reminds me of home. I call him Dolphy at times.

I'm weird lol

They have plush tacos on Squishable! http://www.squishable.com/pc/squish...MI-MGimrCV1QIVTJd-Ch2_bwGBEAQYASABEgJMfPD_BwE

I love stuffed animals, I'm not sure how many I actually have but I love them. For me they're like adorable little decorations. I'm turning 24 this month and I have plushes on my birthday list. The only thing is I don't know what to do with them all, I need a place to display them all, I have several on top of my bookshelf and a few randomly here and there, and then a bunch in my closet that need a place out in my room. I don't know why I love them so much.

My most precious plush is a stuffed dog I got as a very small child, his name is Ruffy and hes missing an ear, and has an arm hanging by a thread, and his fur is matted from going through the wash. When he was new he had a stripped bow around his neck that ultimately was the first bow I tied learning how to tie my shoes, I was so excited I had to show my mom and everything. I even use to stuff precious things in his "arm pit" to hide them.

i have a lot of stuffed animals in my bed !! i love them hhhh but i dont really buy new ones because i dont have enough room for them

I have a giant monkey that I sleep with because it's body sized and easy to spoon lol. But that's about it. I do like some plushies though but I don't have many because idk where I would put them and the dog would just end up humping it

//looks at massive collection of stuffed sheep, alpacassos, and neko atsume plushies on bed and shelf //doesn't even bother to glance at closet, in which there are two giant baskets of stuffed toys amassed from my and my sisters' childhood //represses thought of human-sized teddy bear I used to take naps in

what do you mean obsessed??

Not me, but my 30 y/o sister still fills her bed with her stuffed animals as well.

I still like stuffed animals even as an adult. I don't like sleep with them or name them though. I just have some on a shelf in my closet

I'm an adult too and I love stuffed animals, my gf gets that for me and it's nice to snuggle with them bc they make you feel all cozy :) My favorite one is my stuffed redtail catfish!!

Back