Most annoying fish that you're sick of seeing

I hate sea bass of course, but also ocean sunfish because they're always a letdown when you think you've got a shark or something. I also really don't like black bass (every time I go river fishing, almost everything I catch are these), crucian carp, pale chubs, horse mackerels, and loaches.

Defiantly the Sea Bass!
I don't know how many times I've caught the sea bass when trying to catch the coelacanth. It drives me up the wall sometimes. ;;

I mean sea bass will always be my first choice, but I hate catching marlin bc I stg they're all I find when I'm trying to catch a coelacanth.

Black bass! I've been doing a lot of river fishing lately because all I need left from the summer fish is a gar, and I swear I get like 6 black bass for every one rare fish, like an arowana or arapaima.

This, exactly...super annoying middle-sized fish!! Go jump!

Pale Chubs and Bitterlings.

Damn you Pale Chubs and Butterlings I just want a Goldfish! :mad:

Also I really hate Ocean Sunfish with a passion. I'd prefer Sea Bass over Ocean Sunfish anytime lol. :p

Last edited:
Sea bass, black bass, and the sweetfish.

Sea bass for obvious reasons. Black bass because I catch 3125432108 of them when I don't want them and can't find a single damn one when a villager asks for one. The sweetfish because it's a super common new summer fish, so when I see it I'm like "OMG IT'S A NEW...dammit just another sweetfish..."

Sea bass is always terrible for me, but since a ton of people are saying that... clownfish would be my second choice. seriously, I cannot stand them.

Last edited:
I honestly hate the ocean sunfish so much and I truly believe they're the physical form of disappointment.

Sea Bass for sure. It always looks like it might be something good because its shadow is large, but then you reel it in and just...disappointment.

Besides Sea Bass, the Black Bass always drive me insane every time I catch one.

Oh - and the Ocean Sunfish. I always get so excited just to be let down.

I really dislike the black bass! It's all I catch when I fish in the river.

I honestly hate the ocean sunfish so much and I truly believe they're the physical form of disappointment.

This is truth.

Sea bass are actually harder to find in recent games. It was more of a problem in the gamecube version where all usual ocean fish had the same size, including sea bass. The only time you would have problems with sea bass in recent games is if you can't distinguish between the "very large" shadow and the "huge" shadow (as in tuna, marlin, etc.).

Ocena Sunfish are like the Goliath Beetles of fish. There is reason to keep them when you can be getting much more bells.

Last edited:
Back