• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Most annoying fish that you're sick of seeing

pastellrain

creator of whimsica
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Orange (Fruit)
You're probably all going to say sea bass probably, because even the game acknowledges how annoying they are...

But I think crucian carps are even more annoying!

SEA BASS!

Lol kidding.

Sea horses. They are always all up in my business

I caught a Sea Bass!
What?! You again?!

Guppies or any other river fish close to the size of goldfish.

Right there with ya on Crucian Carp. And pale chubs, but they're easy to avoid.. Unless you're me. I always hope it'll be a goldfish lol

Sea Bass is the obvious choice, but I freaking HATE pale chubs and basically any fish that tricks me into thinking it COULD be a goldfish. I don't like decorating my house with any fish or insects or anything, but the goldfish look so cute in their fancy bowl.

Sea bass is definitely the most annoying lmao. but I also got really annoyed with how much clown fish I was fishing up recently, I just kinda stopped going for the really small fish because of it aha

Might sound odd, but eels. Their weird stretched out shadow unsettles me, like some kind of wiggly spear.

Mola molas or sunfish. I get all stoked it might be a shark and it ends up being the awkward goofy fish.

this video explains everything
But really, I absolutely hate those sunfish. Just when you think you got a shark, BAM. RNGesus gives you a sunfish.

Black bass! I've been doing a lot of river fishing lately because all I need left from the summer fish is a gar, and I swear I get like 6 black bass for every one rare fish, like an arowana or arapaima.

Black bass annoy me too! I liked in the Gamecube version how you could catch three different sizes. But even then, there are other fish I would be aiming for when I would catch another large bass.

The sea freaking bass!

Also the pond smelt and the loach!

Last edited:
Back