• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Most annoying fish that you're sick of seeing

This is truth.

Sea bass are actually harder to find in recent games. It was more of a problem in the gamecube version where all usual ocean fish had the same size, including sea bass. The only time you would have problems with sea bass in recent games is if you can't distinguish between the "very large" shadow and the "huge" shadow (as in tuna, marlin, etc.).

Oh right, rays. Trying to find a ray when sea bass are around :(

Carps, Crucian Carps, Black Basses, Barbel Steeds, Horse Mackerels, Sea Basses, Dabs, Squids, and Olive Flounders. Sorry Flats.

Last edited:
I came here to say sea bass as well lmao.
But there was another fish I couldn't remember that I hated and OP reminded me that it was indeed the Crucian Crap...I mean Car.p

Any fish that is inside a villager's house!

goldfish are the exception. Seahorse is ok too.

:blush:

You should make a poll but haha as with the others seas bass I hate throwing them back and filling my inventory

Back