• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Least favorite tier 1 villager?

Yaxua

it's free real estate
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I don't know if this thread has already been made, but I haven't seen it yet.
Anyways, my least favorite would be Coco... something's just so unsettling about her to me

i don't dislike any of the tier 1's (i mean... they never did anything wrong to me haha), but i never really cared for ankha. her concept is cool, but i don't really like snooties anyway, and she just seems weird to me. i've never had any firsthand experiences with her haha, but from her amiibo card and from pictures she doesn't really seem my type.

i'm sure she's a great girl!! just not for me :')

Lolly
Everyone calls her so cute but she ugly tbh, Moe is way cuter but not popular at all

Last edited:
i don't dislike any of the tier 1's (i mean... they never did anything wrong to me haha), but i never really cared for ankha. her concept is cool, but i don't really like snooties anyway, and she just seems weird to me. i've never had any firsthand experiences with her haha, but from her amiibo card and from pictures she doesn't really seem my type.

i'm sure she's a great girl!! just not for me :')

I totally forgot about her, lmao!! I'm not into ancient Egyptian themes anyways, so I can agree.

Lolly
Everyone calls her so cute but she ugly tbh, Moe is way cuter but not popular at all

Agreed! Lolly is so pale (pastels get kinda boring to me), and over all, Moe stands out more. He's actually my favorite villager!

I think the deers look weird in Animal Crossing I guess? There just one of those animals that don't translate well to being bipedal in my opinion.

Then again, I do like the goats, and they look similar. Which is weird.

I think the deers look weird in Animal Crossing I guess? There just one of those animals that don't translate well to being bipedal in my opinion.

Then again, I do like the goats, and they look similar. Which is weird.

Haha, when I first started to play Animal Crossing, I though the goats were deer until I looked up all the different kinds of villagers. (The only deer villager I like is Beau :p)

Last edited:
I don't like Chrissy, Francine, or Ruby. Ruby used to be one of my dreamies, and I have her in my town but I don't like her at all anymore. When I see her from behind in the kimono I made for my villagers, she looks so cute. Facing forwards, I don't like it. I also don't really like Maple's design. Everyone has their preferences though. :)

I really don't see what's so special about Beau. His lidded eyes kinda freak me out!:(

Ooh, as I said above, he's my favorite deer villager, I think the lidded eyes are kinda cute! The main reason I like him is because he's a lazy villager.

Is Ankha still tier 1?.. because I never got into her

I don't like Chrissy, Francine, or Ruby. Ruby used to be one of my dreamies, and I have her in my town but I don't like her at all anymore. When I see her from behind in the kimono I made for my villagers, she looks so cute. Facing forwards, I don't like it. I also don't really like Maple's design. Everyone has their preferences though. :)

I used to hate Chrissy & Francine, until one day they just randomly came to mind and I started to like them...now they've both made their way to my village. I don't care that much for Ruby, the red eyes are creepy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is Ankha still tier 1?.. because I never got into her

I'm pretty sure she still is...I don't like her either :p

Link to tier list? I didn't know there was such a thing. I take it tier 1 are the least popular.

Last edited:
I don't like Diana and I hate/love Marshal, the hype for him is just...ugh.

Back