Least favorite tier 1 villager?

I'm not too keen on Punchy or Ruby, from the list that got linked in this thread! Otherwise, I quite like all the tier 1's

Marshal. The hysterical fangirling over such an average-looking villager has really turned him off to me. I am either indifferent towards or like the other tier 1s but Marshal in particular just rubs me the wrong way.

Edit: Oh, and I also am not a fan of Muffy. My friend had her in his town and spent months trying to kick her out...she creeps us both out

Last edited:
I'm not a big of Marina and Zucker. :/ Something about the Octopus villagers makes me uncomfortable, I think their design just creeps me out!

I guess Lucky? I don't really like the dog model as a whole, their head shape... and a zombie/mummy dog with that bright eye appearing in the middle of black... it's pretty creepy. x) But maybe that's the point.

Marshal and Maple. I never understood what people find so amazing about Marshal. I had him a
few times and found him just...boring. His look also doesn't appealing to me. The only good thing
about Marshal is his house, which I kinda like. Otherwise he's just overrated. Maple is also a villager
I don't really like. Like Marshal, I find her boring. Her look is ok and so, I just don't get along with her.

I think Marshal, Lucky, and Ankha are my least favorite. I don't have anything against them though. If they moved in randomly I'd probably keep them for a while, then give them to someone who really wants them.

I don't like Chief or Zucker at all; they just both look really ugly to me.

I never really bothered with Cheif... he's just there. Zucker is so-so for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also agree with the people talking about Marshal, I don't mind him, but all the fangirling just needs to stop.

I don't really understand the hype for the twin bunny sisters, Francine and Chrissy, tbh. I have nothing against them, but it's just that their designs are just really unnerving. It's not the best, and the fact that they 'look' like humans is really creepy. They're not my cup of tea, but I don't judge anyone who prefers them.

Ankha for me even though I have her in my town. I just don't really get her appeal? I only have her cause I accidentally lost Diana idue to TTing and Ankha was another tier 1 snooty worth the trade.

Ankha. I don't know. I had her before but didn't take long to move her out and realized that she's just probably special because of her design or if you're going for a certain kind of theme (which isn't my taste).

It's Marshal. I used to think it was Stitches, but when I think about it, Marshal definitely gives me more of that sea bass-style "What? You again?" reaction.

Julian (if he is still tier 1. I haven't looked at the list in five thousand years)
He moved in randomly one day and I was like coolio I don't need to give my first born to have him in my town. But other than the fact that he's the only unicorn in the game he didn't really appeal to me. I like the smug personality but in the shape of a frog called Henry.

idk which tier list we're going by here, but I really can't say I dislike any of the super popular villagers!

Back