pastellrain

creator of whimsica
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (3) +
I had a lot of different fruit trees in my old town but sadly I started over.

So, hm. I would like to visit another town, perferrably with a lot of different types of fruit trees I can get fruit from.

Sorry if this is a selfish request but I'm also in the mood to just meet new people too! I've been wanting to play for a while.

Sadly since my town is new, I don't have my "complete look" yet so I may also use your Shampoodle to get my preferred hairstyle. :p

I also need an axe for... reasons. (To cut down my old perfect fruit trees and plant new trees, guaranteeing they aren't "dead spots", if you're curious.)

Edit: I also kind of forgot how to go about visiting someone else's town so uh... well this is embarrassing. Don't we need to swap friend codes or something?

Last edited:
I can help you out in a few minutes, have someone selling perfect fruit in Re-tail right now lol

I'll get your friend code down when he's done, but you might as well get mine now if you're interested. It's a bit late over here, so Shampoodle is closed, but you can get some fruit if you want.

To visit someone else's town, you'll need to have each other on your friend list (ie, swap codes). You'll also need a TPC in game, but considering you appear to be on an old save, I'll assume you already have that.

I'd offer my Shampoodle and fruit, but unfortunately I'm at work.

Alright esotericForger, is it ok if I put in your friend code right now? :0

And thanks for the information KnightsSorrow ^^

Alright esotericForger, is it ok if I put in your friend code right now? :0

And thanks for the information KnightsSorrow ^^

It's nothing you need to thank me for. Honestly, I'm still getting back into the game after not touching my 3DS for about a year.

Okay, it seems I have to update my system so I'll be there soon...

It won't take long so I guess you can open your gate now

I left you a vm, but yeah, my gate's open lol

Left a basket of apples near the train station for you btw

Last edited:
Back