• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Lucky Clovers - 1btb each!

@macdemarco

Yeah, im still getting error 018 0513, which is odd, because I just tested this on my buds town a second ago, and I connected to his town just fine. ill open up Holiday, if it errors ill reset my router and see if that fixes it

Alright, tell me when it's open, thank you for your patience <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's working, let's see if I have 40 slots in my main, if not I'll take a few trips o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm logging back on, thank you so muchh <3

Alrighty ^-^
Wishy its your turn ^-^ ill watch for your gates ?ω?

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry that I cant notify you via the like system, the old 3ds cant really load the button :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry that I cant notify you via the like system, the old 3ds cant really load the button :/

@neiro

kk, its your turn ^-^
pickup or delivery?

I know it isn't my turn yet, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm transferring the TBT now. Just let me know when it's my turn, and I will most likely be available. I'm more likely to respond faster if you like this post after you respond. Makes it easier for me to remember. Or you could VM/PM me. No need to rush it though.

@Buttlet32

Sorry, was eating, im available now, pickup or delivery?

I haven't seen your gates open yet... •▼•

Back