Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (105) +
Sorry if this ended up being posted twice, I'm new to this and it didn't seem to work the first time.
So I've recently started to redo my town. Not restarting it, more like...cuttingdowneverytreeandclearingeverythinguntilthetownisanemptybarrenland
My planned theme is a magic/pink pertty like theme.
And my luck with these games is horrible.
So, I have come here to try and see if anybody can help. In parenthesis, are what I'm paying for getting them.
Minimalist Series (3k per piece/ 39k total)
Alpine lamp, wall and floor(just lamp-5k)
Ranch Series(obtained)
Robo Series (5k per piece/65k total)
Any gold nuggets (5k per nugget)
Thank you in advance~

Last edited:
Hi there! If you're still looking for these items, I will be able to give you the following! Just send me a PM if you're interested in any of them, or like this post so I know to check the thread when you reply! :3

Minimalist Clock
Minimalist Dresser
Alpine Wall
Ranch Chair
Ranch Couch
Ranch Hutch
Robo Dresser
Robo Sofa
Robo Table

Sorry if this ended up being posted twice, I'm new to this and it didn't seem to work the first time.
So I've recently started to redo my town. Not restarting it, more like...cuttingdowneverytreeandclearingeverythinguntilthetownisanemptybarrenland
My planned theme is a magic/witch like theme.
And my luck with these games is horrible.
So, I have come here to try and see if anybody can help. In parenthesis, are what I'm paying for getting them.
Minimalist Series (3k per piece/ 39k total)
Alpine wall and floor(5k each/ 10k for both)
Ranch Series(5k per piece/ 65k total)
Robo Series (5k per piece/65k total)
Any gold nuggets (5k per nugget)
Thank you in advance~

Hi! I can get you the ranch series and a gold nugget :)

Last edited:
Hi there! If you're still looking for these items, I will be able to give you the following! Just send me a PM if you're interested in any of them, or like this post so I know to check the thread when you reply! :3

Minimalist Clock
Minimalist Dresser
Alpine Wall
Ranch Chair
Ranch Couch
Ranch Hutch
Robo Dresser
Robo Sofa
Robo Table

I'll gladly take the alpine wall. ^w^ Anytime between 8am and 11am estrn us time tomorrow should be a-ok with me! Thank you!
Since my town is still quite a mess from redoing the layout, do you mind if I come over to your town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I can get you the ranch series and a gold nugget :)

Okie dokie! Thank you! I usually only accept when people have the full set cause my bells are prebundled and it's a pain to undo it. XD
Anytime between 8am and 11am estrn time tomorrow should be a-ok with me!
Since my town is still quite a mess from redoing the layout, do you mind if I come over to your town?

Last edited:
I'll gladly take the alpine wall. ^w^ Anytime between 8am and 11am estrn us time tomorrow should be a-ok with me! Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okie dokie! Thank you! I usually only accept when people have the full set cause my bells are prebundled and it's a pain to undo it. XD
Anytime between 8am and 11am estrn time tomorrow should be a-ok with me!

Okay! I completely understand, haha, it can be a hassle sometimes. I will try my best to be on during those times tomorrow, but I might have somewhere to be! Will get back to you in the morning :)

Sounds good, I am in the Pacific time zone but I'm usually up early for that time :3 And I don't mind at all, you can come to my town :)

Okay! I completely understand, haha, it can be a hassle sometimes. I will try my best to be on during those times tomorrow, but I might have somewhere to be! Will get back to you in the morning :)

If the afternoon works out better for you, that's okay. I don't have anything to do today (summer vacation) so I'm basically on all day haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds good, I am in the Pacific time zone but I'm usually up early for that time :3 And I don't mind at all, you can come to my town :)

Okay, just pm me when you're online and I'll head over.

Would either of you two like any fruit? I have all the fruit (I had a huge orchard I had to get rid of cause I love Chrissy too much to trap her in there-she moved in right in the center)and perfect oranges you could sell :)

Last edited:
@izunia
I just bought the alpine wall from the store so I don't need it anymore. Thank you anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back