• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which Villagers Should I choose?

Which Villagers in the picture fit the Theme better?

• Group A

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Group B

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • Group c

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters

Bluebellie

Apple 🍎
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Melancolia
Red Envelope
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
I narrowed it down to how I want my town. It is a Doll theme town.

Would you guys like to see option A, B , or C?
if C, which should I eliminate?

Which group of villagers do you think fir the theme better?

also, thank you everyone who helped me in the last post.

HMS_DS_C.jpg

I pick C and eliminate O'hare and that bunny in the top row 4th one.

Group A would make me feel like you were trying to do an all sheep town. I would'nt get the doll referance if I didn't know it's what you were going for. Same with Group C. Group B I would definitely get and understand and it's the best choice imo.

Aside from my dislike of some of the villagers in option B, I feel it's probably the best if you're going for a doll town. A and C feel like sheep themed and bunny themed, respectively.

Group A seems cute and interesting. Having an all sheep town could be cool, but whatever floats your boat. ^^

Okay Group A would definitely fit your theme better imo!

I think you should eliminate group B, just from looking at the group as a whole their appearances don't blend well

Last edited:
Okay Group A would definitely fit your theme better imo!

I think you should eliminate group B, just from looking at the group as a whole their appearances don't blend well

That was my same problem with group b ... they do look cute separately and doll like but I'm not sure the whole group as a whole looks nice enough .

Last edited:
I originally chose C because I love rabbit villagers and I feel like a lot of them look fairly doll-like already, but after looking back, I think B might be the better choice because they all look really cohesive and on-theme. That's such a cute theme for a town, by the way!

I really like the vibe from group B because it reminds me of a Victorian child's toy room.

- Horse - Rocking horse
- Penelope - a doll with a bow
- Pekoe - truly very much like a China doll

Etc. etc. It looks like a toy box with many toys.

The mayor could be a doll herself! Or is she the child playing with all these toys come to life?
A very exciting theme indeed!

I really like the vibe from group B because it reminds me of a Victorian child's toy room.

- Horse - Rocking horse
- Penelope - a doll with a bow
- Pekoe - truly very much like a China doll

Etc. etc. It looks like a toy box with many toys.

The mayor could be a doll herself! Or is she the child playing with all these toys come to life?
A very exciting theme indeed!

The mayor herself is not a doll, but she looks the part and dresses like it...im making her the one who is the creator of the dolls.
The other two character houses that I have made are dolls themselves along with the villagers.

I pick B, but I would replace Tiffany, she's got a bit of a harsher expression that makes her not quite fit the friendly child's doll look the others have. Maybe replace her with Pietro, a clown doll would could be rather cute, or one of the other rabbits.

If I pick b, I'll probably reaplace tidfany, she looks too rough compared to the other girls. Gloria is cute though lol

Back