Which Villagers Should I choose?

Which Villagers in the picture fit the Theme better?

• Group A

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Group B

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • Group c

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters

Bluebellie

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Island
Melancolia
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
I narrowed it down to how I want my town. It is a Doll theme town.

Would you guys like to see option A, B , or C?
if C, which should I eliminate?

Which group of villagers do you think fir the theme better?

also, thank you everyone who helped me in the last post.

HMS_DS_C.jpg

Group A would make me feel like you were trying to do an all sheep town. I would'nt get the doll referance if I didn't know it's what you were going for. Same with Group C. Group B I would definitely get and understand and it's the best choice imo.

Aside from my dislike of some of the villagers in option B, I feel it's probably the best if you're going for a doll town. A and C feel like sheep themed and bunny themed, respectively.

Group A seems cute and interesting. Having an all sheep town could be cool, but whatever floats your boat. ^^

Okay Group A would definitely fit your theme better imo!

I think you should eliminate group B, just from looking at the group as a whole their appearances don't blend well

Last edited:
Okay Group A would definitely fit your theme better imo!

I think you should eliminate group B, just from looking at the group as a whole their appearances don't blend well

That was my same problem with group b ... they do look cute separately and doll like but I'm not sure the whole group as a whole looks nice enough .

Last edited:
I originally chose C because I love rabbit villagers and I feel like a lot of them look fairly doll-like already, but after looking back, I think B might be the better choice because they all look really cohesive and on-theme. That's such a cute theme for a town, by the way!

I really like the vibe from group B because it reminds me of a Victorian child's toy room.

- Horse - Rocking horse
- Penelope - a doll with a bow
- Pekoe - truly very much like a China doll

Etc. etc. It looks like a toy box with many toys.

The mayor could be a doll herself! Or is she the child playing with all these toys come to life?
A very exciting theme indeed!

I really like the vibe from group B because it reminds me of a Victorian child's toy room.

- Horse - Rocking horse
- Penelope - a doll with a bow
- Pekoe - truly very much like a China doll

Etc. etc. It looks like a toy box with many toys.

The mayor could be a doll herself! Or is she the child playing with all these toys come to life?
A very exciting theme indeed!

The mayor herself is not a doll, but she looks the part and dresses like it...im making her the one who is the creator of the dolls.
The other two character houses that I have made are dolls themselves along with the villagers.

I pick B, but I would replace Tiffany, she's got a bit of a harsher expression that makes her not quite fit the friendly child's doll look the others have. Maybe replace her with Pietro, a clown doll would could be rather cute, or one of the other rabbits.

Back