"Ugly" villagers you grew to like?

SCOOT

SCOOT
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Anyone have villagers they used to hate based on design, but ended up loving them from personality?

For me that happened with Klaus. He's not that ugly, but ya know, he's not beautiful. I really like the smug type so he kinda grew on me, now I love him!
Klaus.jpg
What a guy!

A villager that I would say I grew fond of, but isn't necessarily considered a "cute" villager is Rasher the Pig. I'm normally kind of fond of cranky villagers, but Rasher kind of took the cake. His gruff exterior kinda played up his crankiness, and I loved that about him. The saying on the back of his pic is like perfect for this. It says "Don't judge a book by it's cover." To be honest, he's probably my favorite pig in the game.

A lot of my villagers are considered ugly (clyde, gloria, penelope, vladimir, stinky, etc.)

However I also really love moe, tipper, hans, and tiffany.

For me, it was Pudge. I never really liked his facial expression, but he ended up being very endearing. :)
When he pinged to move I felt so bad I told him to stay, but a week later he pinged again and I decided to let him go.

The opposite happened for me, Curlos and Lucky. I grew to hate them due to their actions against me.
I got monty from a campsite and when he moved in, he was just there, but i grew to like him.

Jambette for me, my friend had her and she moved into my town. I was set on getting her out of my town as quickly as possible but she grew on me.

I was super bummed when Grizzly moved in because I accidentally picked him up after voiding him from my cycle town, but I started to like him after we became better friends ( I was trying to get the wooden bridge PWP ) and I'm keeping him for now...

latest

sylvia lived in my bf's town for months, and when he restarted his town she was living there too. he hated her, and i hated her too for the longest time, but just last week she moved into my town and i'm actually in love with her

tumblr_inline_o2cgliEbAd1qzb5w4_75sq.gif

Rocket the gorilla... I was mean to her when she moved into my town, but she was always so sweet ;v;

I always never liked Tabby, but she's such a sweetheart and the more I looked at her, the more she started to grow on me. ;//u//; I luv her.

Lyman moved into my town of Aladus a few weeks back. When I first looked up on how he looks, I wasn't a huge fan of him for the fact that he has a unibrow I guess(?) and his nose. I tried to make myself like Lyman's unibrow with his other features for a week or more. After a little while, he became a cute hyper koala I see with me eyes unlike before. He is now one of my favorite jocks along with Sparro and Kody!

In the older games, I never actually liked Stitches....then I had him in my campsite one day & thought he was really cute, so I asked him to live in Kittyton & had him for a while, before I got bored & decided to move other people in instead!

In one of my old towns I had Bianca and I didn't like her design at first but she really grew on me and now I think she's adorable!

Vladimir! Everyone says he's ugly but I find him adorable <3 sadly that butthead moved out on me without saying anything :( still love him

Not really "ugly" although some find her eyes creepy...but one of my most special villagers I've had in GCN and new leaf is Aurora.

Back