• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia Queue Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the order in which the games are going to start, yeah. The order's kept in the first post for convenience.

Dan/I called dibs, and then after that its in order in this post. So you would be 4th, after Zendel.

Ah okay thanks, Kat right? yay, know I know a little bit better. I just thought everyone could just start whenever..

Ah okay thanks, Kat right? yay, know I know a little bit better. I just thought everyone could just start whenever..
Yup, its Kat! And if we're really slow here that tends to be the case, but if not, generally there's multiple people wanting to host at the same time so then it gets really hectic

Would it be a good idea to open a game thread anyway, and keep it locked until it's your turn? Or is that against the queue rules.

Just that I have the OP written already.

Would it be a good idea to open a game thread anyway, and keep it locked until it's your turn? Or is that against the queue rules.

Just that I have the OP written already.
you should just wait until it's your turn to actually host. I think surpises after the game is more fun in terms or theme instead of knowing beforehand.

I would wait until it was closer at least. Otherwise we're gonna have a million games prepped and locked and seems like it'll clutter things lol

Fwiw, I'm keepin my OP stored on a discord server where Im the only member if thats something you wanna do

Actually I changed my game theme to "The Franchise Wars" thnks!

Game Type: Main mafia
Co-Hosts: (If none please use N/A) nope
Theme:tbt mafia: belltree mafia drunkards of the cellar
Out of Thread Communication:Sure

Beiautiful (I'm drunk)

YES

- - - Post Merge - - -

IN

in in in in

I've changed the theme of my game to Pok?mon instead, I have more imagination for the flavour text right now. :)

Game Type: Main
Co-Hosts: N/A
Theme: Dragon Ball
Out of Thread Communication: Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back