• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia Queue Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll update the list tomorrow to reflect this. If I forget feel free to nudge me.

List up-to-date. Honoured those posted in the dupe thread to simplify things, plus allocated Antonio a slot based on previous in-thread discussion and time stamps (although if you want moved to the bottom of the list just say). Some themes are missing - please clarify these to have them added, thank you!

Last edited:
Any way the main game queue and the experimental game queues could just be merged into one game queue? Seems pretty redundant at this point since only one game is running at a time.

Last edited:
Are you planning on hosting just the voting, or a game to go along with it as well?

Regardless, I hosted the scummies last year. I hosted a game and the awards, so feel free to use any formatting/ideas if you?d like :)

Experimental Game: https://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?428369-Scummy-Awards-IV-Mafia-Game-Karen-Win!

Awards: https://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?428364-Scummy-Awards-IV-Winners-Announced-in-OP!

Im thinking hosting the awards and not the game when yall think I should start

I'm gonna keep my theme a surprise, if that is allowed. You can edit it with "mystery theme" if you like.

Game Type: Main
Co-Hosts: None
Theme: Xenoblade 2
Out of Thread Communication: No

Ryumia confirmed that she doesn't wish to host, so I've removed her & Bianca's game and contacted Antonio to see if he is ready to go next.

If he and the people following him aren't ready (I think Mog, Justin, and Toads wanted their games to be a little later? Unsure about Daniel's availability) I could put something small together if people still wish to play.

i'm defo not ready so feel free tina : ) i'll probably play if it's little

Today is a busy day but I'm ready to go next in line. I'll setup signups later tonight or tomorrow night.

I could host but with classes and stuff I wouldn’t be an active host

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’m too busy to play but if I had time to get a setup it’d take less time to host

Dibs on hosting the next game! Real housewives of mafia part 2

- - - Post Merge - - -

After dad’s of course

I've never played this game but I'm really interested in trying it!
I've got some experience with Town of Salem, The werewolves of Millers Hollow, and general forum roleplaying games, so this is right up my alley!

..That being said... I don't see any newbie games being hosted, so how does one join a game as a nubnub?:)

Oh heck doublepost..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back