• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia Queue Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whos next in starting their game if no one is next i wanted to try to host a simple game i beleive i can do it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think 8 people would do fine?
2 mafia 6 town?

Whos next in starting their game if no one is next i wanted to try to host a simple game i beleive i can do it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think 8 people would do fine?
2 mafia 6 town?

Dolby is next on the list.

Do you wish to join the queue?

Game Type: Experimental
Co-Hosts: N/A
Theme: Fuchsia (Torture Dance Club, kind of likesaw)
Out of Thread Communication: N/A

I guess we could try this again with a few changes.

*Sends a dm on discord*
You need to update google play services
Me: ...

Co-Hosts: TBA
Theme: Identity Switch Mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

Co-Hosts: TBA
Theme: Identity Switch Mafia

Game Type: Main
Co-Hosts: N/A
Theme: Yes (Alternatively: "This Game Has a Theme")
Out of Thread Communication: No

When I say "Yes," I really mean that.

So this never got added to the queue even though I still intend to host this game. Games that were posted after this got added, though. Any updates?

My co-host is away atm and I've a few things crop up IRL that'll keep me occupied for the next two weeks, so if Cleb or Rune/Kat (in that order) are ready and would like to go ahead then please do!

My co-host is away atm and I've a few things crop up IRL that'll keep me occupied for the next two weeks, so if Cleb or Rune/Kat (in that order) are ready and would like to go ahead then please do!

Can you update the thread!?

Please add this as soon as possible
Game Type: Newbie
Co-hosts: N/A
Theme: None
Out of thread communication: Yes, but an added rule is only the Mafia can use it

Last edited:
Please add this as soon as possible
Game Type: Newbie
Co-hosts: N/A
Theme: None
Out of thread communication: Yes, but an added rule is only the Mafia can use it

Have you ever played mafia before? As a rule of thumb you should play a few games before you try hosting one

Where am i on the queue if you dont mind me asking?

Order technically is:

myself > Cleb > Rune/Kat* > Gavin > Antonio > Bianca.

*going next as myself and Cleb are busy IRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back