• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia Queue Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do you think you might be unavailable? Someone might be happy to switch with you nearer the time! :)

Game Type: Experimental.
Co-Hosts: TBD.*
Theme: Pandemic.
Out of Thread Communication: No.

*Tom, you want in? You know too much to be allowed to play. :p
I’m willing to cohost!

if any experienced hosts need a cohost and dont have anyone else willing to help them (im talking like anyone else lol) im happy to help (if u dont mind having to explain everything to me)

Game Type: Main
Co-Hosts: N/A
Theme: Yes (Alternatively: "This Game Has a Theme")
Out of Thread Communication: No

When I say "Yes," I really mean that.

Last edited:
Game Type: Experimental (VERY)
Co-Hosts: N/A
Theme: SCP: Containment Breach
Out of Thread Communication: Yes

Replace Battle of the Bands with Runeraider. He's going to be hosting the game with the same set-up, I'm taking a 1 month break from all social media.

Replace Battle of the Bands with Runeraider. He's going to be hosting the game with the same set-up, I'm taking a 1 month break from all social media.

Wait, didn't you ask toad before hand but he said he's busy so I assumed I would be next in-line. I even asked weeks before if I could go in front of you but you said you wanted to do it before going to a camp (I think it was a camp).

Rune, can I go in front of you? I have been dying to host my first serious game for weeks now and I have graduation/end of senior year coming up so I'm not 100% if I can commit to a game right after yours. Please?

Wait, didn't you ask toad before hand but he said he's busy so I assumed I would be next in-line. I even asked weeks before if I could go in front of you but you said you wanted to do it before going to a camp (I think it was a camp).

Rune, can I go in front of you? I have been dying to host my first serious game for weeks now and I have graduation/end of senior year coming up so I'm not 100% if I can commit to a game right after yours. Please?

You shouldn't have to beg someone if you can host before them, just saying. Wait your turn like everyone else and don't pressure Rune into doing something that HE told me he really wants to do. If you are going to graduate then just wait until the summer to set your game up.

Last edited:
Oh... Rune is going to host your game. Okay then. That clears things up with who is going next.

I hope for the best with whatever you have going on, Ness.

You shouldn't have to beg someone if you can host before them, just saying. Wait your turn like everyone else and don't pressure Rune into doing something that HE told me he really wants to do. If you are going to graduate then just wait until the summer to set your game up.

I am not pressuring anyone to do anything (or at least not trying), I just will have a complicated schedule in the next week or two (Graduation, Exams, Driving with a permit, getting a job and working, and anything that happens unexpectedly) and was asking if I can go ahead of Runeraider to get my game done and over since you won't be here to do your game that you added to the queue. I'm not sure what my summer has in store for me so I'm not 100% whether or not I can commit to the game during it. My game probably won't take long for me to finish anyways and you'll still be out for the month anyways.

Edit:
7BIOgBX.jpg

Last edited:
To be fair there have been situations in the past where people just end up hopping the entire queue because of the first person in line letting them (it almost screwed me out of hosting my Generic Mafia altogether not terribly long ago), so I can understand the frustration of someone who's technically second in line at that point. Nobody -- especially that person who would be next -- is willing to just give up their spot to some random who was behind them before just because the person in front of the line gives them that spot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looked over the situation with Generic Mafia early in the queue and I'll elaborate that the situation with that game was a LOT messier than this current one, with there indirectly being four slots in question (two main slots, a main slot to replace one of those two, and an experimental slot), and the queue was also full in the main category at the time. Obviously a different situation than this current one, since my game wasn't technically in the queue at the time, but we shouldn't just be giving front of the line spots away when people have been waiting patiently for their turn to host.

To be fair there have been situations in the past where people just end up hopping the entire queue because of the first person in line letting them (it almost screwed me out of hosting my Generic Mafia altogether not terribly long ago), so I can understand the frustration of someone who's technically second in line at that point. Nobody -- especially that person who would be next -- is willing to just give up their spot to some random who was behind them before just because the person in front of the line gives them that spot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looked over the situation with Generic Mafia early in the queue and I'll elaborate that the situation with that game was a LOT messier than this current one, with there indirectly being four slots in question (two main slots, a main slot to replace one of those two, and an experimental slot), and the queue was also full in the main category at the time. Obviously a different situation than this current one, since my game wasn't technically in the queue at the time, but we shouldn't just be giving front of the line spots away when people have been waiting patiently for their turn to host.

But Ness isn't technically here to host it himself. Ness said he'll be gone for a month and I doubt my game will last that long (I think, not sure how many people will join). Rune can still Ness game after mine.

Last edited:
Tom and I discussed this last night and concluded that we think it's unfair for a host to simply give their slot away to someone else, especially when they are at the front of the queue. In this case, we're against Ness allowing Rune to take over his slot. If Ness doesn't wish to host his game once Vanessa's has finished then it is fine for Antonio to go ahead.

RIP battle of the bands mafia then. I didn't see it as giving the slot away but just letting Rune host the set-up in my place.

Game Type: Experimental
Co-Hosts: Arstotzkan
Theme: Phoenix Wright
Out of Thread Communication: No

its still nesss setup, i just changed the flavour and reentered the queue, i hope thats ok

I was planning on doing a simple no role mafia game just plain mafia and town i was wondering if anyone would want to cohost

guys I'm really sorry I didn't show up. I was really deterred by the weird site overhaul/inside joke I missed out on and spent the last two days at an all day event. Sorry for that and I'll see you next game :)

guys I'm really sorry I didn't show up. I was really deterred by the weird site overhaul/inside joke I missed out on and spent the last two days at an all day event. Sorry for that and I'll see you next game :)

okay. we'll see you next game..you mean this site has overhaul?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back