• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia Queue Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bianca says that she's not going or we just decide to skip her I could probably put sign-ups for my game sometime on Friday or Saturday :) but I'm ok with waiting to hear from her too

tbh I think you should make signups a little later, I think a lot of people need a break because of that 4000 page game lol

Maybe do it like next weekend or the weekend after? That was a huge game tho, I'd let people recover before another one.

Maybe do it like next weekend or the weekend after? That was a huge game tho, I'd let people recover before another one.

I feel like if ry didn't mention anything about waiting, neither would have anyone else. Anyways, that's 12-19 days of waiting. Maybe 5-7 will be better? It's totally up to Vanessa though.

As of right now I'm planning on starting sign-ups around next Thursday (April 19) and starting the game a week later. If you guys would rather have me start earlier or later lmk and I can work around that.

As of right now I'm planning on starting sign-ups around next Thursday (April 19) and starting the game a week later. If you guys would rather have me start earlier or later lmk and I can work around that.
Good luck with hosting for the first time, Vanessa. ^.^

I think that date works :D

Sign me up Vanessa

I wont be online for 2 days starting in 5 hours

Am I cohost for that Vanessa?

If you want to be!! Ness looked over the setup already while you were on hiatus (I didn't know how soon you'd be back) but you can help if you want to/have time. It will almost certainly run into May though, I know you said you'd be busy then.

Game Type: Main
Cohosts: N/A
Theme: Korean War
OOTC: No

Semi-open setup, no gimmicks. Mainly done because in my heart I still want to host this theme, though given how the queue looks it might not be able to start at a good time for me

Game Type: Main
Cohosts: N/A
Theme: Korean War
OOTC: No

Semi-open setup, no gimmicks. Mainly done because in my heart I still want to host this theme, though given how the queue looks it might not be able to start at a good time for me

When do you think you might be unavailable? Someone might be happy to switch with you nearer the time! :)

Game Type: Experimental.
Co-Hosts: TBD.*
Theme: Pandemic.
Out of Thread Communication: No.

*Tom, you want in? You know too much to be allowed to play. :p

When do you think you might be unavailable? Someone might be happy to switch with you nearer the time! :)

Game Type: Experimental.
Co-Hosts: TBD.*
Theme: Pandemic.
Out of Thread Communication: No.

*Tom, you want in? You know too much to be allowed to play. :p

Im pretty much trying to get into a kinda narrow window between when Ap testing ends (5/23 for me since I’m taking a late one) and when my family goes to out of the country in mid-July. Either that or in August or later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back