• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia Queue Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I have left actually is to write the main post! Sign-ups should be up Wed/Thurs. :)

Game Type: Experimental, but the set-up has been used once before and I have an idea of how I can ensure it is balanced this time.
Co-Hosts: N/A
Theme: Forest Fire REDUX
Out of Thread Communication: No

Actually I take this back, Forest Fire is a hopeless set-up.

Game Type: Experimental
Theme: Battle of the Bands
Out of Thread Communication: No

Theme: Death Beatz (Torture Dance Club, kind of likesaw)
Out of Thread Communication: N/A

I'm ready

Theme: Death Beatz (Torture Dance Club, kind of likesaw)
Out of Thread Communication: N/A

I'm ready

Need to update form:

Theme: Death Beatz (Torture Dance Club, kind of like saw)
Out of Thread Communication: Yes, for voting only

Last edited:
Need to update form:

Theme: Death Beatz (Torture Dance Club, kind of like saw)
Out of Thread Communication: Yes, for voting only

A voting thread doesn't count as "out of thread communication" just so you know. Out of thread communication refers to talking about the game via PM or discord.

I think I'm next on the lineup and I'm cool to go when Tina's game is done

Last edited:
List is updated. Bianca's been online a few times since she originally posted about leaving so I've kept her on for now.

Last edited:
could you take me and punchy out of the queue? he doesn't feel like doing it and me doing it on my own calls for a disaster lol. thanks :)

If Bianca says that she's not going or we just decide to skip her I could probably put sign-ups for my game sometime on Friday or Saturday :) but I'm ok with waiting to hear from her too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back