• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia Queue Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh... Cool. The queue list is updated now.

Wish you luck on that Harry Potter mafia, Punchy.

Idk depends on who I cohost with, leaning towards experimental rn tho.

If you're a new host, highly recommend that you do main instead. Experimental games + inexperienced hosts is a recipe for disaster-i would know since my first 2 games were abysmally unbalanced.

I can look over any set-up you create if needed be, but just know that the formula for determining the amount of blue roles in a game should be 1 per every 4 players. That, and mafia should typically be 1 per every 5 players. Limit 3rd party roles to 1 as well.

If you're a new host, highly recommend that you do main instead. Experimental games + inexperienced hosts is a recipe for disaster-i would know since my first 2 games were abysmally unbalanced.

I can look over any set-up you create if needed be, but just know that the formula for determining the amount of blue roles in a game should be 1 per every 4 players. That, and mafia should typically be 1 per every 5 players. Limit 3rd party roles to 1 as well.

Ok, yeah I wasn't going to make a really experimental game, I meant experimental because Dedenne and I would be first time hosts.

Game Type: Main
Co-Hosts: (If none please use N/A) Dedenne
Theme: Harry Potter
Out of Thread Communication: Yes plox
Are you allowed to have more than one co-host?

Game Type: Experimental, but the set-up has been used once before and I have an idea of how I can ensure it is balanced this time.
Co-Hosts: N/A
Theme: Forest Fire REDUX
Out of Thread Communication: No

Last edited:
If anyone needs more time I can host something impromptu as my last hurrah.... theme would be surprise
Just let me know I have spring break and some extra time to put it together in a day or so

- - - Post Merge - - -

Probably the last time I could for quite some time

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or theme would be a quick poll of what people want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back