• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia Queue Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Tina let me help you a little bit. If you are removing kits, heydens, and damniels games, then every main game except for Cuphead has happened. In experimental, Bowies game was canceled, and apparently ness is hosting Cuphead soon, which would leave your game and Ness' game and no Main games. Hope this helped.

Ness already prodded me to come online. Told him I'd get it done this week. :p

I gave two months for people to appeal their game after privately contacting them and stating it in here. No response so they're gone.

Instead of opening it immediately, the queue will instead remain closed for the next two days and open again for sign-ups sometime on Saturday afternoon EST/evening GMT to give people a chance to think if they really want to host rather than doing it in a panic right now. Mostly because it is admittedly 10:21am GMT here / middle of the night US and doing it on a first-come first-serve basis at this hour on a week day doesn't seem particularly fair.

About Out of Thread Communication, what do you mean? Doesn't most discussion go into the thread or does this refer to private discussions like direct message!?

About Out of Thread Communication, what do you mean? Doesn't most discussion go into the thread or does this refer to private discussions like direct message!?

Discussion of who you think is mafia (as well as mafia trying to avoid getting lynched) is all done in the game thread.... you may not talk about a game with another player privately on any media that isn't that thread

Discussion of who you think is mafia (as well as mafia trying to avoid getting lynched) is all done in the game thread.... you may not talk about a game with another player privately on any media that isn't that thread

So, what does OC mean by out of communication?

We are open for business!

Please only sign up if you are really willing to commit to running a 2-3 week long game in the next few months. I don't want to have to gut the list again it feels mean. ):

Game Type: Beginner
Co-Hosts: (If none please use N/A) N/A
Theme: Haunted Dinner Party
Out of Thread Communication: No

I've read everything and believe i have grasp the concept.

Game Type: Beginner
Co-Hosts: (If none please use N/A) N/A
Theme: Haunted Dinner Party
Out of Thread Communication: No

I've read everything and believe i have grasp the concept.

Erm, I'm not trying to discourage you from doing this, but I highly suggest playing atleast 1-3 games before hosting. Ye next game will be in sign ups very soon, si I suggest you at least join that first.

Erm, I'm not trying to discourage you from doing this, but I highly suggest playing atleast 1-3 games before hosting. Ye next game will be in sign ups very soon, si I suggest you at least join that first.

I want to but there has been no beginner games added since I've became interest. I really don't want to start other game modes until I've done/witness a beginner match and if that means hosting one then so be it. I've read hopefully everything, asked the questions that I had, looked at political mafia, and believe that i have grasped the concept of mafia. I agree with you though and will be willing to remove the queue if someone else hosted a beginner mafia.

I want to but there has been no beginner games added since I've became interest. I really don't want to start other game modes until I've done/witness a beginner match and if that means hosting one then so be it. I've read hopefully everything, asked the questions that I had, looked at political mafia, and believe that i have grasped the concept of mafia. I agree with you though and will be willing to remove the queue if someone else hosted a beginner mafia.

If you're that adamant about hosting, then I highly recommend you find an experienced player to co-host with you. I'm one of the more active hosts still around, so if you need me to look over a set-up/design a set-up for you then I'd be more than willing to. Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested.

Just join Cuphead mafia, you'll be fine.

I considered putting a nub game together but there doesn't seem to be much demand for one.

I think it's most effective to play in a regular game than a nub game though. You'll pick up how to play a lot faster surrounded by experienced players. I started in a regular game and I'm sure most active users here did too.

Last edited:
You can probably expect my game to come up either this Tuesday or Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back