• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia Queue Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plz go b4 me thx much apprec
Not rdy yet school has been meming me

You posted this but then made a thread for your game a minute later. So are you hosting next or do you want Cleb to go?

I've set myself a personal rule about waiting an hour before posting this thread, and it's been a few, so...

Game Type: Experimental
Co-Hosts: N/A
Theme: Pirates III
Out of Thread Communication: No

Alright, my game is up and ready now. Also I can actually get into the thread now so that's a big help...

Game Type: Main
Co-Hosts: N/A
Theme: American Politics Mafia
Out of Thread Communication: No

It will be an open setup with a unique role name for every player. It will also be the return of a Day 0 mayor vote, or as it will be called in this game, an election.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Ness can I slot mine in before yours? I haven't hosted in a really long time and you just had a game. If not that's okay.

Game Type: Experimental
Co-hosts- Looking for one! pm me if you are interested!
Theme: Switch Identity Mafia
Out of Thread Communication: None

Has anyone considered doing an anonymous game here? I have an idea for a setup that would require anonymous accounts, but I'm not sure if that's something that would be allowed right now.

Last edited:
Has anyone considered doing an anonymous game here? I have an idea for a setup that would require anonymous accounts, but I'm not sure if that's something that would be allowed right now.

evan tried to do it with assasin but i think its not allowed

@Ness can I slot mine in before yours? I haven't hosted in a really long time and you just had a game. If not that's okay.

If Ness could respond to this that would be great. Regardless of his decision, you can go before me.

This goes against the forum rules unfortunately. But it would be cool to arrange a game like this off-site on something like Proboards.

Last edited:
@Tina I am okay with Trundle going before me under the condition that I am one slot behind him. I don't want to be the last in the queue despite signing up earlier, if that is alright by you.

Also, you made my game "Arstotzkan theme by Ness and Arstotzkan". Change it to Cuphead soz.

remove me from Q please.

Don't think I'll have time to host anytime soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

remove me from Q please.

Don't think I'll have time to host anytime soon.

Not been on the forum in a couple of weeks sorry. That should be everything up to date now.

Thanks Tina!

Can you sign me up for experimental mafia?

Theme: Experimental
Co-host: none
Concept: Identity Switch Mafia!

Thanks Tina!

Can you sign me up for experimental mafia?

Theme: Experimental
Co-host: none
Concept: Identity Switch Mafia!

Would it be okay for me to cohost this with you? I want to help you balance the set-up.

I'd also like to know if Kit, heyden and glow, and Daniel still intend to go. What's the status on them. Because I would want to know if I need to be ready in case all of them do not want to go. My life will be significantly less busy starting next Thursday, so no matter when celebs game finishes nothing big can happen until then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's moreso directed at them.... not Tina lol, since I haven't seen them post in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back