• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia Queue Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tina if you have the time please change my game to "Ancient Egyptian Cultists"

Game type: Newbie
Cohosts: Accepting offers
Theme: Super Mario Bros
OoTC: uh… No, I guess?

Last edited:

Not to be rude bro, but you only made 1 post in Assassin 1, so I wouldn?t count that as a game that you've played. And personally, you weren?t very helpful in SK Madness, but I don?t blame you since you?re a newbie, haha. But knowing that you?ve played only 1 game of Mafia in total maybe means that you shouldn?t host. I used to play mafia on another website and I thought that I?d be confident in hosting for my first play in tbt. But I was really struggling in my first game, things didn?t really go as easy as I thought, and plus, it?s quite a complex game when you try to host, especially for roles and balancing and stuff. I suggest playing around 4 more games or something.

Last edited:
Alright, but the Assassin incident was because I got banned. Some salty piece of ****e keeps falseflagging me.

Last edited:
Alright, but the Assassin incident was because I got banned. Some salty piece of ****e keeps falseflagging me.

You should actually check the General Mafia Rules and Encyclopaedia Maftanica if people keep trolling you.
Don’t be a gullible target, haha.

Im mildly interested in playing Mafia!
I've never played before. which sucks.
Help ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back