• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia Queue Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Peach 🍑
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Vylbrand
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Orange Balloon
Red Balloon
Green Balloon
Blue Balloon
In order to best accommodate all TBT mafia users and hosts, a regularly updated queue thread is necessary to keep everyone in the loop. This will hopefully allow hosts to see what themes are coming up should they choose to avoid overlapping themes (IE someone does a Pokemon anime based mafia and someone else wants to do a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon based mafia). It is my intention to hopefully keep these queue as running smoothly and up to date. Queues are split into three different game types: Main Mafia, Experimental Mafia, and Newbie Mafia.

• Main Mafia - Main Mafia games are the typical fare of games. They consist of town vs Mafia/Cult/Serial Killers/Third Parties with any number of those enemy factions possible within the game if the host has worked the role in. Accepted "experimental" game modes can also call this home such as Arsonist Mafia (Forest Fire Mafia) and Kingmaker games (Game of Thrones Mafia/Fire Emblem Mafia). Ideally everyone who hosts these games would be considered veteran players, competent, or have hosted three "newbie" games however I'm not going to enforce this unless the number of low quality games or complaints start to rise.
  • Experimental Mafia - These games will probably lean on the unbalanced or untested side. They could possess potential changes that the host feels could be seen as unfair, crazy setups (TBT Scummies Mafia), or modes that haven't been thoroughly tested on TBT yet. There is no hosting requirement.
  • Newbie Mafia - Newbie mafia games are meant to introduce new players to mafia and allow "low performers" to perfect their mafia playstyle in an attempt to make them a better player. First time hosts who do not feel confident enough in their ability can host/ask to co-host a game using this tag as well.

Queue Key
[!] means sign ups are open! Give them a shot, volunteer to replace or merely observe!
[M] means main game with standard rules: should be balanced and follow what you would expect.
[E] means experimental game: these may be unbalanced and contain unique roles and mechanics previously unencountered.
[D] game currently delayed but user still retains their spot for the time being. Next in the queue may go.

Mafia Game Queue: (Open)
  1. WW2/HK — hosted by radical6 [M] [D]
  2. Undeclared theme — hosted by Antonio [E] [!]
  3. Real Housewives of Mafia Part 2 — hosted by Toadsworthy [E] [!]
  4. Animal Crossing — hosted by mogyay & Justin [M]
  5. Xenoblade 2 — hosted by Damniel [M]
  6. -open-
  7. -open-
  8. -open-
  9. -open-
  10. -open-

Newbie Mafia Game Queue: (Open)
  1. -open-
  2. -open-
  3. -open-

To add your game to the queue list and please fill out the following form:

HTML:
[B]Game Type:[/B]
[b]Co-Hosts:[/b] (If none please use N/A)
[b]Theme:[/b]
[b]Out of Thread Communication:[/b]

Last edited:
Game Type: Experimental
Co-Hosts: N/A
Theme: Gotham/Batman
Out of Thread Communication: No

I had lined up in a previous thread, as did many others. I'm not sure if they still are interested in hosting though.

Last edited:
Im gonna pass on hosting. Don't have much motivation now if I'm being honest

Co-Hosts:Kirby!!! (If none please use N/A)
Theme:Death by Design
Out of Thread Communication:no

Last edited:
Game Type: Main
Theme: The Walking Dead
Out of thread communication: No

May either be a cult game or typical bad guy walking dead.

Theme: Five Nights at Freddy's

I think its:

1) You
2) Me
3) Zendel
4) Bianca
5) Toads
6) Bowie
7) Ness

If we're going by
A: had to post link to claim dibs and by the 22nd
B: Ness can give Toads his spot.

What is the queue looking like now??

1. You
2. Tina
3. Me
4. Kat
5. Bianca
6. Toads
7. Bowie
8. Ness

The people who posted in the other queue has priority, so that would be me, you, Tina, Panda/Toad and so on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is Tina still hosting though? If not then I may be second in line?

"Starting this from scratch. Priority will be given to those who link a post expressing prior interest in wanting to host a game,"
Ah well I can wait. got done with the role PMs yesterday and they look great as hell soz prob bein a little too overeager here lol

Queue updated. I had meant to do this around noon on Saturday but ended up having Meg-Mog over for the weekend. I wonder if I can pull her back into mafia. I'd love to totally dupe her again.
:cool:

Added my own game last.

Game Type: Main
Theme: Custom

Did me and panda lose our spot because we didn't repost our game?

You needed to re-express interest in hosting by noon GMT on Saturday July 22nd. I posted this on Discord too to reach the maximum number of people. This was to make it fair for all and to ensure that people who had previously signed up were still interested.

I didn't post by the deadline either, hence going to the back of the queue too.

Last edited:
Can you explain to me what the queue means..Does it mean the order of who will start the games as well? Does that mean I get to start my game after Kat or?

Can you explain to me what the queue means..Does it mean the order of who will start the games as well? Does that mean I get to start my game after Kat or?
It's the order in which the games are going to start, yeah. The order's kept in the first post for convenience.

Dan/I called dibs, and then after that its in order in this post. So you would be 4th, after Zendel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back