• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia Queue Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Type: Experimental
Co-Hosts: N/A
Theme: Still working out.
Out of Thread Communication: Nope

I'm giving this another go because I think I can do it, I don't have any holidays planned or anything. ;)

Theme: Still working out.

I'm giving this another go because I think I can do it, I don't have any holidays planned or anything. ;)

Theme: Bee and Puppycat

Updated. :)

There aren't any open slots right now, sorry!

When I posted my original post there was but I guess you forgot to update the OP with Bianca and Ness' game then, no worries. :)

Consistent passing over of a turn will lead to games eventually being purged from the list. It's unfair to keep hold of a place for too long if you're not going to use it.

I've PM'd everyone ahead of Toadsworthy. Please be patient in the meantime.

so wait are daniel, kit and heyden not in the queue anymore?

oh um just take me/glow out

glow may contest this to run solo if she wishes. Or I could help her if she wants a hand. Up to her.

No one responded to my previous message threatening to remove them from the list, so I'm on the verge of doing so. I'll give it a few days. Otherwise Bowie I believe is next. I'd ask be patient and hold off while I find out what's going on.

Sorry, forgot to post this outside my thread.

My game is cancelled indefinitely due to a health issue I've been going through this week. You can remove me from the queue. I will sign up again sometime in the future. I don't mind waiting.

Feel free to host some unofficial/mini's while I give people the time to take a break from mafia games. I'll have my game up sometime next week.

Feel free to host some unofficial/mini's while I give people the time to take a break from mafia games. I'll have my game up sometime next week.

Trundle when is the Presidential mafia coming?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trundle when is the Presidential mafia coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back