Mafia TBT Mafia Queue Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Type: Experimental
Co-Hosts: N/A
Theme: Still working out.
Out of Thread Communication: Nope

I'm giving this another go because I think I can do it, I don't have any holidays planned or anything. ;)

Theme: Still working out.

I'm giving this another go because I think I can do it, I don't have any holidays planned or anything. ;)

Theme: Bee and Puppycat

Updated. :)

Consistent passing over of a turn will lead to games eventually being purged from the list. It's unfair to keep hold of a place for too long if you're not going to use it.

I've PM'd everyone ahead of Toadsworthy. Please be patient in the meantime.

oh um just take me/glow out

glow may contest this to run solo if she wishes. Or I could help her if she wants a hand. Up to her.

No one responded to my previous message threatening to remove them from the list, so I'm on the verge of doing so. I'll give it a few days. Otherwise Bowie I believe is next. I'd ask be patient and hold off while I find out what's going on.

Sorry, forgot to post this outside my thread.

My game is cancelled indefinitely due to a health issue I've been going through this week. You can remove me from the queue. I will sign up again sometime in the future. I don't mind waiting.

Feel free to host some unofficial/mini's while I give people the time to take a break from mafia games. I'll have my game up sometime next week.

Feel free to host some unofficial/mini's while I give people the time to take a break from mafia games. I'll have my game up sometime next week.

Trundle when is the Presidential mafia coming?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trundle when is the Presidential mafia coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back