• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia Queue Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh, is it too late to sign up for a nub mafia? I only just realised it's a thing and I wanna try it out.
Game Type: Newbie Mafia
Co-Hosts: N/A
Theme: Gyroid Mafia
Out of Thread Communication: No

This is to host the game, not to play it

I know ours is far out, but as a warning.... Panda will be out of town until September 7th and our game won't start till then. We have zendel and Bianca's to go through still though.

But we already put a lot of work into it and know it's going to be great

Just going to point out that if no one else wants to host right now, I'll put up an American Politics mafia, no PM.

Can you change my theme to "Dead by Daylight" mafia? Thanks

Just going to point out that if no one else wants to host right now, I'll put up an American Politics mafia, no PM.

YUSSSS I'M SO DOWN FOR THIS

Just give me Ron or Rand Paul please :p

btw major RIP Zendel's game

It'll be like 3 years for my turn but let's gooo

Game Type: Kingmaker (open setup)
Co-Hosts: Never
Theme: Orginal theme (each player reps a country finding for the crown)
Out of Thread Communication: Yes

Last edited:
Game Type: experimental
Co-Hosts: hayden
Theme: TBD
Out of Thread Communication: no

someone sign up for a hosting spot to cohost with me so by the time im back after a year i can host the best game ever

I'll now be cohosting with Karen on the Nub meme mafia so expect that to come up soon

Got so sidetracked with the fair and playing a game that I forgot about this. Will update after uni.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back