• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia Queue Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the general consensus here is that people would rather see you demonstrate more of an understanding of mafia before you were to host a game yourself. Hosting a game is a large-scale and at times stressful role and mistakes on the host's behalf can be game-breaking and irritating for those who sink a large portion of their free time into participating in your game.

@Tina Can you please update my game to say "Ancient Egyptian Kingmaker"?

Also, I have a lot of work upcoming in the next 3 weeks regarding marching band; I asked Kit if I could host my game before hers on discord and she agreed to it so I'm currently next in queue.

Last edited:
@Tina Can you please update my game to say "Ancient Egyptian Kingmaker"?

Also, I have a lot of work upcoming in the next 3 weeks regarding marching band; I asked Kit if I could host my game before hers on discord and she agreed to it so I'm currently next in queue.

Can you get Kit to please confirm that? :)

Umm excuse me Tina? Stop spreading the Tele-disease.

Last edited:
Since your game is done now, Tina, mind if I add mine to the queue?

Game Type: Main
Co-Hosts: N/A
Theme: American Politics Mafia
Out of Thread Communication: No

It will be an open setup with a unique role name for every player. It will also be the return of a Day 0 mayor vote, or as it will be called in this game, an election.

No, I get it entirely. It's just that I'm bouncing off the walls 99% of the time. Too much mountain dew? I think it's too much mountain dew. It's a tasty soda, okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm quite the vet when my brain's not goin faster than light.

hopefully this counts since there will be a spot after my kingmaker

Co-Hosts: Arstotzkan
Theme: Cuphead
Out of Thread Communication: Possibly, will discuss with Kat

Can I have my game removed from the queue or my slot given to whomever wants it.

Can I have my game removed from the queue or my slot given to whomever wants it.

IF you want to switch mine to F11's spot, I think my set up will end up being more experimental anyway... like for real this time

you know, i kinda feel as if there should be less experiemental slots than main game slots. Experimental games in general tend to be a bit unbalanced, so I think it might be better to possibly keep it to a 3 game slot instead of 5? possibly increase the main game slot as well.

just my thoughts

Who’s hosting next as of right now?

Tina said she will fix the queue tomorrow, if it is me I may have to decline actually... I just started back at work and so now my nights on weekends are going to be past most reasonable times to end cycles

If Kit isn't around to start their game then I GOT THIS BOYS.

Last edited:
f11's game removed.

Sign-ups open. Games posted when sign-ups were closed are not counted for the sake of fairness.

Last edited:
Reposting this since a slot is now open

Co-Hosts: Arstotzkan
Theme: Cuphead
Out of Thread Communication: Possibly, will discuss with Kat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back