• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who was your best amiibo card find?

When I got my Welcome Amiibo cards I bought 5 packs and didn't get a single double so I got most of the ones I wanted (except for Ketchup!!), from regular packs the only "good" one I got was Deirdre but I lost that card anyway haha

Actually in addition to what I said yesterday just being able to find all the WA and Sanrio cards was a good find. Now I don't see them available.

In my very first pack I got Goldie! I was super happy when I got her since she's one of my dream villagers!
I also got Robin in a pack a few days ago, she was accompanied with Jacques and Brewster which I thought was pretty cool. (All birdies)!

If we're talking about good deals on individual amiibo cards, I'd say my best finds were Marshal, Ankha, and Merengue for $2 each on eBay before the update. Random pack-wise, my best finds were Julian and Lucky. I was so happy to get them when I opened up the packs they were in. :)

Back