• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who was your best amiibo card find?

superkell

wubba lubba dub dub
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
I got a new amiibo card pack today since I accidentally put all my cards in storage while I move. I was so freaking excited when I got to the end of flipping through people I don't care about (Tabby, Boomer, Monty, and Klaus) and saw Marina! I love her <3

I've been so incredibly down in the dumps recently and getting her card was really a huge pick me up ^-^

Who's card have you been most excited to find?

If it counts, I found Bunnie's and Raddle's cards online and impulse bought them c: As long as they're legit, they'll be my best find. It'll be my first time using amiibo cards. I'm going to the store in a couple days to hopefully get an amiibo card reader. Pretty excited about them!

I bought a few packs of Amiibo cards online. The night I got them in the mail I was so pumped. There were quite a few cards of villagers I've never met, and not really fond of anyway - But I also got Bunnie's card. She was an unexpected surprise, and I was totally pumped. I'd never had her in my town before, but I always thought she was adorable. She's probably one of my favorite bunnies now.

I once bought a bunch of packs and I ended up getting Tangy, Lucky, Wolfgang and Skye

I also found Diana's card several times when I bought a bunch of packs.

I was super happy when I got clyde in my very first card pack ever. But in terms of popular villagers, I once got Fauna, Muffy, & Poppy in one pack. It was super suprising.

I was stoked when I got a Julian card. Back then I wasn't really into having him in my town, and was happy just to have a super popular villager for potential trade or selling value. Now, I have plans to move him in after the summer - his house is lovely. Bud is my temporary summer move-in resident and I don't want to move my other 9 villagers. Bud fits summer quite well, but I do want to have a slot open for a new villager now and then - it helps keep my town fresh!

A couple other good finds of mine include Octavian and Whitney.

Molly was in my first pack so was happy about that.

For WA I was happy to have Ellie and Ketchup right away.

Skye Whitney Marshal and Julian have been my best unpacks imo ^^

Any dreamie card honestly. But I have to say Jeremiah because I randomly found him at a flea market

I found Zucker in a pack I opened today!! Scanned him into my town immediately and TTed to his unpacking day just so I could see him :D

of the few card packs i bought, i have chief, marina, zucker, daisy, punchy, kiki, biskit, and bam! i was so lucky lmao

When my parents bought me some for Christmas, I was really surprised to see Fauna in it. She was one of my last unobtained dreamies for euphoria so it definitely made it easier for me to complete my town.

Back in May I bought some amiibo cards from Toys R Us and found Sally's! I cried with joy.

I've only purchased one sealed pack. It was series 3 and had Tangy in it! I immediately moved her in. It also had Blanche who I am debating moving in. I've also bought a few cards online to match my natural villagers in case they ever decide to move out. I haven't bought Julian because he is so expensive, but I would really like to have him eventually. He is one of my original villagers.

One time I bought a set of several mixed cards online because it happened to have one of my natural villagers in it and was a really good price. It also had Merengue in it who I didn't realize was so popular until I found this forum not very long ago. She is not one of my favorites, but my daughter does like her and scanned her in since she used to have her but she moved away during one of the periods she wasn't playing.

I've also bought a few Welcome Amiibo cards. It is really too bad they discontinued the WA cards.

I always thought Ketchup was so cute, and I love the chicken villagers, so I was so excited when I bought a pack, and Plucky and Ketchup were in it.

I was pretty happy when I learned Rocco was amidst my card pack, as he was one of my original City Folk villagers. He proceeded to make Project Zentown a reality, fast, for me. Finding Maelle, one of my original New Leaf villagers who moved out a long while ago, was another accomplishment. However, I ended up splurging, and spilled 25 bucks on a Lolly card. Was the cheapest I could find. It was a European amiibo card, but it was still functional, and that's all I needed.

I just opened a pack today and I got Zucker. I've always thought he was super cute and I can't wait to have him in my town.

I've had some pretty good finds in the packs I've bothered to buy, but probably the best find was on a few WA packs my hubby found for me that ended up having Dobie and Ketchup! I already had Dobie from a cycling thread, but Ketchup is now happily living in my own town.

**EDIT**

And as far as individual cards I've bought/traded for, I'd definitely have to say Hopkins. He's a freaking BALLOON ANIMAL.

Last edited:
Back