• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!! I finally learned what my problem was and why I turned really depressed to the point of being suicidal. turned out I had a severe case of PMDD it's horrible. last year I wanted to commit suicide because my brain kept convincing me that "my time was up" and that I should hurry to my car at 3 am and drive to the nearest beach and drown myself there, I was so close to than my boss and a workmate had to turn up and stop me. I talked to people about it even made some topics here on tbt about my strange behavior of explosive outbursts over silly things and crying loudly in public like an idiot. strange no one actually suggested this might be the case. more people really need to learn about this because it's something so horrible it can cause death.

Well I knew, I had a lot of anger issues as a teenager so I had to get professional help. As a kid I also couldn't speak properly after an accident. Bottomline, there's something wrong with everyone, but nothing that can't be helped with and if times are really bad, it's important to have people in your life you can talk to properly without respect from both sides. Feel free to message me if you need another ear.

I reported this thread to be closed but still open? Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thank you everyone for the stories but I really don't want so many threads open at once. or this getting bumped

Could be on the autism spectrum, could be a learning disorder related to language, could be a hearing issue, could be a comprehension issue. There's so many different possibilities. None of it makes you not normal, really. Everyone is quirky.

Last edited:
Just because you've reported a thread asking for it to be closed doesn't guarantee it'll get closed, it still comes down to the discretion of the staff members. Currently, we see no reason to close this thread, thus it will remain open.

Just because you've reported a thread asking for it to be closed doesn't guarantee it'll get closed, it still comes down to the discretion of the staff members. Currently, we see no reason to close this thread, thus it will remain open.

But the thread has to do with her personal life right (and others).
I'm just curious on why it can't be closed, I'm confused.

Well I guess I just continue to comment until this finally gets closed.

So um..... my doctor called a while ago and asked if I'm close with anyone. My mom said I'm close with my dad and sister, and the doctor said "nope, no autism! Autistic people are not close with anyone! She's completely fine!"

I'm hopeless....

That doctor doesn't know any better. I'm autistic but I'm close to my family members.

Even if it's from the OP?

I would recommend seeing a new doctor, but also sounds like a more expansive test needs to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back