• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Chief the cranky wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stalfos

Topsoilers!
Orange 🍊
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0228-5781-9216
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (250) +
Chief is moving out today. Let me know if you want to take him in. I'll only be on for maybe half an hour so I hope that's enough to find him a home. He's NOT original btw.

Please make sure your void is empty if your picking him up. Thanks. :)

When a villager moves out without being adopted that villager is put in "the void" and automatically moves to the next person who visits or gets visited. By emptying your void you simply visit a friend or someone, preferebly one that doesn't have an empty villager spot in their town so they don't get stuck with the villager that has been "voided". Let me know if it's still unclear. :)

I'm interested, but im currently trying to move out a villager so i can have a spot for him and also so that my void is clear.
What are you selling him for? Igb or tbt?

I'm interested, but im currently trying to move out a villager so i can have a spot for him and also so that my void is clear.
What are you selling him for? Igb or tbt?

I'm giving him away for free. Also, I need to go soon so I don't really know how much longer I can stay on.

is he still up for grabs? and you said free right? (also the explanation for voided was helpful!0

Last edited:
is he still up for grabs? and you said free right? (also the explanation for voided was helpful!0

I'm still waiting to see if SleepyVillage can take him. If not, then you can have him. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can have him now if you want. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Out of time. Sorry. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back