Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
I'm working on a doll themed town, and I was wondering if there were any villagers you guys thought were doll like

So far , I have:

Muffy: she has the gothic porcelain doll feel.
Felicity
Stitches : doll button eyes.

What are your thoughts on Broffina?

or should I do all sheep villagers? The sheeps I think also look doll and cutesey like. Which would look better?
Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Peaches could also work because she has stitches for eyes!

For Broffina I think she could work but only because she wears makeup? I'm not sure...

Tammi
How about some snooty villagers that have hair and makeup blush?
Tiffany looks like a doll honestly.

//incase you want Monique in your town I'm trying to get her to move rn so I can pm you if she gets into boxes soon if you want!

Also I think Coco is kind of doll/Gyroid like, maybe Kiki, her large eyes look like a stuffed animal or Pekoe?

Doll like: Muffy, Felicity, Diana, Alice, Penelope, Blanche, Soleil, Carmen, Merry, and maybe Fuchsia.
Japanese dolls: Genji, Pekoe, Annalisa.
Button eyed rag dolls: Stitches and Peaches.
Action figures: Agent S, Mira, Big Top.

Last edited:
Tia may fit in because she has the whole tea party vibe, but she isn't -that- doll-like. (Also Chai but she's impossible to get :( )

I always kind of thought Pekoe looked like a little doll with her cute little bun ears.

All - one animal - towns are always cute to me too. I'm not sure that all the sheep would really look like dolls, but it kind of plays to a Bo-Peep fairy tale feeling vibe I feel like.

Back