• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are there any doll looking villagers?

Bluebellie

Bells
Island
Melancolia
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
I'm working on a doll themed town, and I was wondering if there were any villagers you guys thought were doll like

So far , I have:

Muffy: she has the gothic porcelain doll feel.
Felicity
Stitches : doll button eyes.

What are your thoughts on Broffina?

or should I do all sheep villagers? The sheeps I think also look doll and cutesey like. Which would look better?
Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Peaches could also work because she has stitches for eyes!

For Broffina I think she could work but only because she wears makeup? I'm not sure...

Tammi
How about some snooty villagers that have hair and makeup blush?
Tiffany looks like a doll honestly.

A lot of the snooty do look , but I'm not sure if I want an all snooty village :D

Do you guys think the sheeps look doll like?

//incase you want Monique in your town I'm trying to get her to move rn so I can pm you if she gets into boxes soon if you want!

Also I think Coco is kind of doll/Gyroid like, maybe Kiki, her large eyes look like a stuffed animal or Pekoe?

Doll like: Muffy, Felicity, Diana, Alice, Penelope, Blanche, Soleil, Carmen, Merry, and maybe Fuchsia.
Japanese dolls: Genji, Pekoe, Annalisa.
Button eyed rag dolls: Stitches and Peaches.
Action figures: Agent S, Mira, Big Top.

Last edited:
Tia may fit in because she has the whole tea party vibe, but she isn't -that- doll-like. (Also Chai but she's impossible to get :( )

I always kind of thought Pekoe looked like a little doll with her cute little bun ears.

All - one animal - towns are always cute to me too. I'm not sure that all the sheep would really look like dolls, but it kind of plays to a Bo-Peep fairy tale feeling vibe I feel like.

Back