• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you have villagers you like, but hated by everyone else?

Annalisa and Baabara atm. I can't believe they're both in tier 6... because Annalisa is nothing but sweet, she's always asking me to take presents to other villagers, and Baabara is my fluffy sassy queen. I love both their houses too, Annalisa has like a Japanese shrine and Baabara's is very classy.

I love Klaus but others don't like him that much...

I think a lot of people always pick Eugene or Melba as their fave koala villager, yet I think that Alice is cuter than both of them.

Bianca and Knox are underrated sweetie pies too. <3

Well, Bianca is great, along with many of the koalas
Bianca was a long-time resident of my town and I really liked her when she was in town
As for the koalas, I know not all of them are underrated (I'm pretty sure that Alice is or was in Tier One, can't recall at the moment), but I really have a soft spot for koalas (well, I am in the progress of building a mostly-koala town, so I obviously like them) and a lot of them *cough* Canaberra and Ozzie *cough* really deserve a lot more attention than they currently get

Last edited:
GAYLE AND PENELOPE. They're such sweeties! I love Gayle's heart motif and color scheme, and I love Penelope's bow so much~ Plus she's small. <3 why are they so low on the list?! Penelope's even tier six. Howwww

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and Tabby! I love her so much too~

hazel and katt seem to be pretty hated but i actually really like them!

Anicotti is my second favorite villager of all time, right behind Grizzly, but she gets a lot of hate for being a mouse.

Hmmm... I have quite a few villagers that I like which aren't considered 'popular'. All of them have some group of fans, though, such as a few of the villagers I like- Eunice, Rasher, Broffina, etc.

But to answer the question as close as possible- Bud, Raddles, Chester, Chops, Del, and Olaf. These guys don't get too much love or are complained about. I love them.

I like the gorillas and monkeys. I've had Rasher in WW and NL and liked him too. Oh, and Groucho, he's an old favourite who still lives in my Wii town.

So my fave villager is Wendy, and she used to be in the lowest popularity tier, but apparently ppl like her now? idk lmao

I really like all of the anteater characters, but I have noticed that a lot of folks don't. :(

I love the anteaters! They are my favorite species in the game. I love their long snoots and bushy tails.

Heheh, Of course.... Hazel and Frita. Yeah they didn't really look appealing to me at first, but the longer i stare at them, the bigger the love i am with them

Last edited:
I?m the same tbf. I?m not actually a fan of many Tier 1 villagers. I love Willow, Agnes and Frobert. Not that I mind. It means I can get cheap Amiibo cards XD

so many of the frog villagers. i love all of them, yes, even jambette. even though she wasn't my first choice i have had her in my town when i lost gigi. i also have a fondness of peaches from my city folk days.

I liked quillson a lot when he was in my town. I didn?t like him at first, but after a while he grew on me because he genuinely is a sweetheart and charming.

Barold,Moose,Rodney,Rasher,Paula and Pancetti are a few unpopulair villagers I like! :3

I don’t think they’re hated but I love the sheep and alligator villagers so much and they never get any love :(

Back