• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you have villagers you like, but hated by everyone else?

Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Rose
Now here's the polar opposite of my other thread~ (Sorry for being a chatterbox)

I like Monty, Tammi and Leopold. I don't really get why they're tier six but I can make guesses.
Monty and Tammi are weird to others by appearance. I still cant figure out Leopold...
I also like some of the gorilla villagers and I like Mac and that male kangaroo villager(forgot his name but he's cranky and cool).

I'm going to ready for all the tier 6 bawling heh...

Eunice, Winnie, Pango, Victoria, Cole, Amelia, Aurora (?), and Gala.

Maybe because Leopold has a green mane. Also I thought Amelia and Aurora would be much higher but I guess not.

Come to think of it, many cute villagers are at the bottom because they look weird to many people. They don't take the time to actually KNOW them and as a result, are now sort of the Ron Weasley in their animal families. Almost ignored and underappreciated. ALMOST.

Last edited:
Moose is one of my favorites! I've had him since I started my current town, and he's really sweet ^u^ I can understand why he's not very popular, but it still makes me sad when people call him disgusting... :(

Eunice, Winnie, Pango, Victoria, Cole, Amelia, Aurora (?), and Gala.

Maybe because Leopold has a green mane. Also I thought Amelia and Aurora would be much higher but I guess not.

It seems that green villagers are the least desired villagers... Funny how it opposes itself from pink since red and green are technically opposite colors in the wheel. But still, his design is interesting! At least in my opinion.

So basically all my villagers such as Soleil Lyman dizzy Henry candi (?) Dont think Bruce or Margie... oh and Renee penlope almost all are starters and I love them so

I've noticed that I'm, like, the only one who talks about Yuka. She's easily my favorite snooty, but nobody knows who she is, seemingly.

I've noticed that I'm, like, the only one who talks about Yuka. She's easily my favorite snooty, but nobody knows who she is, seemingly.

UUeT6pd.jpg
Yuka really digs her town.

I know Yuka.She's lived in my 70% koala town for the past three years or so.I think her relative anonymity is because she's part of a "top heavy" species of villagers,the koalas.Most players are only aware of Melba and maybe Eugene and the rest of the koalas kind of fade into the background because of that.

I have towns full of villagers most players don't like-pigs,ducks,frogs(including Frobert) and koalas.Everyone has different tastes so I don't think much about why people don't like particular villagers.

Marcie is listed as tier 6, but she was one of my original five villagers. She was always so nice, but I eventually felt the need to let her go. She's the only one I remember out of my original five, so that has to count for something :)

I actually adore Tabby, Hazel, Ricky, Chadder, Cesar, Monique, Prince etc..

Clyde, everyone hates Clyde it seems. Most of my villagers are not well liked. I don't mind though, makes my towns more unique.

I pretty much love everyone... so I guess I fit with this thread haha.

I mean, two "normal" villagers, one in tier one and one in tier five, still have the same personality I guess.

I don't dislike any of the personalities, therefore I like everyone, even the ugly ones. However, there are quite a few same-personality villagers I definitely prefer over the others.

I have tried to express my love and adoration for under appreciated villagers.

In turn I have made good friends here.

We're the cool kids who are nice to most of the kids in school.
Even the weird kids are cool in my book! :blush:

Most of Feldspar isn't very popular here. I love Antonio, Willow, Walt, Deli, Snake, Benjamin, and Lionel. In general, I'm a big fan of anteaters, gorillas, monkeys, and mice, which all tend to be pretty disliked.

I actually really like Canberra! I moved her into my town because she was the only uchi amiibo villager, and I needed to unlock the wisteria trellis PWP, but now I actually really like her. I can see why she isn't a popular villager because she isn't exactly cute, but I still think she's super great!

Renee is amazing. I also love Agnes, Kidd, Pashmina, Hamphrey, Mint, Naomi, Gayle, and Curt.

I'm not the type of person who really knows all the villagers, but these are some I do know about and are in a low tier.

In my opinion, way too many villagers are in tier 6, compared to other tiers.

EDIT: I responded to this post twice without realizing.

Last edited:
I like Eunice the sheep. I think she is unpopular because all the other sheep are brightly colored or have some kind of unique flavor (curlos's face), while Eunice is dark and has a simple, but cute face. Ava the chicken is also adorable, but there aren't any popular chickens so people don't look at them much.

Back