• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Taking Recommendations On Items I Should Sell In My Upcoming Shopping thread! ♡

Bethany

♡Baby Pickle♡
Bells
Tasty Cake
Hello everyone, I would like to know what you guys would like to see put up in my upcoming shopping thread ♡ Please let me know, it'd be very helpful! Thank you in advance ♡

selling amiibo items are quite popular because a lot of users can't get them on their own. I know I'd be interested in a shop thread like this! Gardening shops also do quite well and hybrids are always in demand :)

Amiibo/campground items, maybe special items like pinwheels/balloons/ice creams or wands!
I'd also think that gardening stuff does well, so maybe some things like bush starts saplings and hybrids?
//I know that Sanrio Amiibo things go for a lot so maybe those are a good place to start?

Last edited:
Thank you all so much for those recommendations! Be looking out for a shop thread by me sometime soon ♡

Last edited:
I agree with the above recommendations, and also suggest you look through the buying threads to get a really clear idea of what people are currently looking for.

I would say gardening supplies... mostly cedar saplings/ saplings and starts....those are always sought after and needed. Can't really go wrong there.

Back