• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Damn you, Henry!

Fuzzle.Sophie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I've been waiting for the 9th villager for days (since it takes some time to move in), and I've always started with a new villager every morning to check if there was any new villager
I did that this morning too, some villagers plotted their houses, but I kept resetting since I didn't really liked them
After a while, I ran every inch of my town, NO PLOT WAS THERE
So I start with my mayor, I go where my villagers are, and BAM
Henry plotted his house.
He is a good spot, but I don't want him :(
Ahh, this game is frustrating

Relatable lol, I had this with Ken, I didn't want him but he's in a semi-decent spot, I just hope that for you he moves out soon or that he grows on you <3

Nobody likes the male frogs because most of them look ugly. The female frogs are good. Henry huh? Hit him with an axe.

Aww but Henry is amazing his house is beautiful plus I got him from random move in too.

Funny, I find him adorable! You should give him a chance, he's a sweetheart. :)

Relatable lol, I had this with Ken, I didn't want him but he's in a semi-decent spot, I just hope that for you he moves out soon or that he grows on you <3

Thank chu :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Funny, I find him adorable! You should give him a chance, he's a sweetheart. :)

Heh, I guess I'll try^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww but Henry is amazing his house is beautiful plus I got him from random move in too.

I'm just not fond of frogs in general, I'm not saying he's a bad character of course :)

Nobody likes the male frogs because most of them look ugly. The female frogs are good. Henry huh? Hit him with an axe.

I actually think the opposite especially with Diva, Gigi, and Jambette. Most of the male frogs are good with the exception of Prince. Henry is probably the best.

Last edited:
If you make a new character, you have to make a house & save with that character before you go on with your mayor to lock in either the plot of the villager you want, or no new plots! You can delete them once you've made the house and saved, if you don't want another character, but it will load the day when you load your mayor, so anything you've done with a new character will not count if you haven't saved as them first - I hope that helps and I hope you manage to get rid of Henry soon if you really don't like him!

I've done this several times because I get lazy with plot resetting. i'd run around with my new character, miss a spot and save accidentally. I'm okay with randoms moving in though, as long as they are in a good spot. I want to experience a lot of different villagers in my new town so I'm not gonna fuss over who moves in for the first couple months. Villagers moving in has been a breeeeze tho in my new town because paths can block off certain areas. <3

If you make a new character, you have to make a house & save with that character before you go on with your mayor to lock in either the plot of the villager you want, or no new plots! You can delete them once you've made the house and saved, if you don't want another character, but it will load the day when you load your mayor, so anything you've done with a new character will not count if you haven't saved as them first - I hope that helps and I hope you manage to get rid of Henry soon if you really don't like him!

I didn't know that you had to save even without plots, thank you so much!

Back