• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pricing help (dA points or TBT)

This is really good! Working on making them smaller would help it look better as an icon on here (which sucks bc the large version is super cute as is). I would definitely consider ordering one of my mayor. I think anywhere between 100-200 TBT would be fair!

I usually work on large canvases then size it down if needed. As long as the proportions are right then the drawing won't be affected.
I would also love to order one of those icons when they're available ehehe. Maybe around 150 tbt for an icon?

art trade with me ples

I can totes relate to the struggle of being used to draw on a bigger canvases then having to down grade to ones like 50X50.
What I would normally do is draw a ruff sketch then down size it to what canvases size it want.
Anyways you can deffo get around 100-200 TBT for theses!

I agree with the prices suggested, somewhere between 100-200 tbt ^^ I would definitely order!
I relate to your struggle with icon sizes though ._. one thing you could do is do them on a large canvas and offer both the large size and an icon size (like the one you resized for yourself)

If you have time then.<3
If not, I'll try to see if I can get a spot when you open up commissions. I want art from you so bad.

If my art gives you physical pain then yours gives me mental, emotional, and physical pain. sobs
the good kind of pain
iM okAY

I would totally be interested!!!!!!!!
I am thinking like 100 tbt?

Also could we do an art trade?

I love your style it's super cute!!!!

Sorry I am writing such a weird post with random sentences :p

I don't have any major exams coming up soon but I am preparing to apply for college so good luck to the both of us ; o

save me from my misery

wow I really like this style of yours ;OOO
can't offer much help pricing but just wanted to say the new style is gorgeous

Back