Small question + advice needed for possible hacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I have a normal 3ds and have hacked before but that was ages ago, I'm not sure how to go about it now and I'm not sure if I even can now, my system hasn't updated in a while so I'm system version 11.4.0-37E

If it's hackable does anyone know if it's possible to have pine trees in the lower half of your town or if its possible to change your town fruit (I have pears and I want perfect apples to be able to grow)
Apart from that there's nothing I'd want to hack to be honest so I'm hoping it's possible!

Thanks in advance <3

I believe changing town fruit is possible with hacks, I recently saw someone on etsy advertising about changing your town and that was one of the features they offered. Not sure how you do it though. Themost hacking I have ever done was using a powersave.

Yes, you can change your town fruit and plant trees using hacks. You'll have to use a save editor, and it'll seem a little scary at first but if you follow instructions it will be okay. Of course, you could also just grind for it and do it naturally too!

We don't allow hacking advice/information to be posted here, as per our rules and guidelines. Please read over them to prevent future issues if you wouldn't mind.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back